Viktor, Kye, Nena

Don’t go away mad, just go away. :joy: :rofl:

:upside_down_face:

Goodbye GIF

I know u always show up and give good reactions to my posts and comments whenever I say something to jab….:joy:

1 Like

Well here’s some thing for ya.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

2 Likes

There’s not many realms if any that can compete with these 3 beauties :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

sexual experimentation is very cool we love to try something new too, cool to be able to see what fetish cases are often and repeat, we recently tried threesome sex, double penetration, analysis and shibari🥰

3 Likes

two boys and one girl… i know who likes it🥲

what happened?

@Studio90 @Kye-Viktor-Nena why do you spam all other topics with random statements and photos of yours?

I ask you to stop ASAP.

What would you say when all of a sudden people would post photos of other people from other realms in this topic here?

Thanks for understanding.

Почему вы спамите все другие темы случайными высказываниями и своими фотографиями?

Я прошу вас прекратить это как можно скорее.

Что бы вы сказали, если бы вдруг люди стали размещать фотографии других людей из других царств в этой теме здесь?

Спасибо за понимание.

why do we spam? We have no goal to advertise our studio. We want to connect with the other members because they are awesome )

4 Likes

The random statements like “cool bathroom” you post is clearly spam and the only reason you do it is you want to advertise your realm in the topics of other realms.

I ask you again to stop it!

Случайные заявления типа “классная ванная”, которые вы размещаете, явно являются спамом, и единственная причина, по которой вы это делаете, это желание рекламировать свое королевство в темах других королевств.

Я снова прошу вас прекратить это!

1 Like

81 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

Nice and relaxed…

1 Like

Now that’s what I call s__tty camera placement…