Viktor, Kye, Nena

I miss the threesomes they used to have… seems like they had a falling out.

Just yesterday Studio90 liked this post of mine:

[quote=“Handsdown, post:2977, topic:20293, full:true”] Maybe their night escape was a bit too much for Viktor. And Kye got banned from Nena’s pussy.

We’ll see. [/quote]

Anyway, it may be sarcastic like, but there may be a grain of truth in it. At least for me, it was obvious after that event that things had changed.

I think cam 1 should be renamed “Scullery” as that ain’t no kitchen, merely a washing up room.

"- Can we start now?

• No, the manager says we’ll have to postpone this in order to get more viewers.
  • Well, but we started the insinuation process already yesterday afternoon, the viewers might get bored?
  • Just let them wait, the manager wants more of them in order to get more money!"

Now I guess I’ll get some critical comments like “You pervert, the only thing on your dirty mind is a threesome!” from some virtuous, chaste, innocent viewers?
:rofl: :sweat_smile: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Si quieren ganar ganar dinero: -tienen que tener mejores camaras con mejor audio, sin ese m____to ruido **-que esten en esa casa , no como ahora todo el dia vacia las 3 habitaciones ** -que interactuen entre los 7 como grupo y por parejas, ayer estuvieron las otras dos chicas solas y (kristina) nena con el movil -que se restrinja el uso de moviles mientras tienen accion, pues parece aburrido cuando follan y miran el telefono

Agree about the s__tty cams (Which always have problems during fast movements and in low light) and the lack of action but these are humans. You can’t f___e them to do things they do not want

1 Like

1 Like

Pero Jabb, tampoco es que nos tomen a los subcriptores como meras marionetas ahora si ahora no si no van a estar disponibles que apaguen el router y vuelvan cuando todo cambie al 100%

I don’t think so. I never saw them unplugging the router there. You accuse them of things they didn’t do. Not cool.

:heart: :heart_eyes:Nice ass

2 Likes

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not a chance to make it in my top 15 :wink::wink:

1 Like

Well considering Lyla from different angles will be your top 10 at least :wink: :rofl:

1 Like