Viktor, Kye, Nena

Colleagues, let your imagination run wild and in the context of the fact that by escaping from Russia (including Vasya?+…) four guys/participants v_____ed the laws of their native country, your fantasy is mostly fact and truth. Hats off to the excellent work done by the trolls on this thread. :+1: :+1: :+1:

They v_____ed the laws to escape being sent to a war of terror…

So I won’t blame them for that at all.

When this is the case they can’t return however and we are stuck with them :stuck_out_tongue:

@John78 Your second #1 in cleaning, I think Lyla wins in dress choice… :thinking:

Well, i just woke up to find out that there was some fun in here, especially in 2 Realms Topics. I am still catching up :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Cleaning the room used the least :wink:

That’s explain everything why you are here and what’s your main purpose…… holding your grudge against Russian realms like before… :smirk: that’s y keep spreading hatred and troll against them…… ! N m sure u r looking for something… to kick them off like you did with others….

1 Like

Not only, today is probably cleaning day …

1 Like

Ah so nice of her to cook breakfast for everyone. :joy:

Interesting what you eat for breakfast… :crazy_face: :joy:

This will only be true if they received a conscription order, which we have no information that it is the case, there was no restriction for leaving the country at that moment

So the washing machine not even has its own water supply…? Must be filled like a giant coffee maker? :joy:

I do not blame anybody violating any stupid law and escaping conscription.

You are mean now, obvs the place is part of a complex and looks like a low budget one. Probably the food is so cheap there that is not point of cooking at home. I know this when i been in Thailand , was so cheap that 4 of us been eating for 10$ all day. Also been renting bungalows with infinity pool for 10$/night. It is very cheap over there

Ah no was not meant that way. I was just surprised that things like that exist as a kind of in between thing from washing by hand and a normal washing machine.

I am still looking for at least the fridge :stuck_out_tongue:

I couldn’t see one as well, very weird given the fact that it is a tropical place with warm weather all year around

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

There’s something to eat on the table. Where does it come from??? :open_mouth:

Probably the washing machine. :yum: :sweat_smile:

Where it is, i can’t see anything to eat on the table… :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like