Viktor, Kye, Nena

The big problem of this apartment will be the moment they stop being on their own (and i believe that may occur soon). Till there the place seems pretty interesting and to follow. Too bad the crap quality, but i understand it’s not easy in their situation to have a big budget to invest in 20 cams

4 Likes

The people living there are indeed interesting to follow, the place instead is awful

Doesn’t surprise me… If already was a “big chock” looking to some things that is “normal” at russian apartments, here obviously the cultural diferences are even bigger.

What also isn’t surprising is having another apartment with a big ammount of cams and the site still have scroll issues with the cams list. It’s annoying

1 Like

Very annoying, not having a scroll at all on the cam list

1 Like

This guest girl has a cracking body :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

mate seriously you have done nothing but complain about the apartment all day

1 Like

Hopefully not another lust-less Lust house!

Could they swim in the river outside cam 18?

This looks like someone converted a hotel into a Voyeur house, each bedroom with its own bathroom.

Is that space outside the large door the entry hall?

I thought they were working on an update so that the cam list could be scrolled without moving the rest of the screen!

(EDIT) Another option, would be to connect the map cams to make them clickable, that way no scrolling would be needed at all!

Yep, i also read that… Some years ago

Why don’t they just modify the program coding used for the Apartment list to accomplish that! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Someone has to do it, so he volunteered. :joy: :rofl:

Looking to the door lock in that door, i would say yes. That’s the entry door

1 Like

So many people complaining about how terrible this realm is yet they all keep watching… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

3 Likes

if it wasn’t for this background…

Shortly afterwards the connection broke … apparently problems with the indianet :crazy_face:

3 Likes

1 Like