VHTV switches to Beta time to time

Hello folks,
Unofrtunately there is a beta version displayed as normal site now when you reload.

Other known bugs:

• You need to select Favorite apartments once again in newer version.
  • Timeline is not working normally and keeps reloading when clicking on it
  • Preview bar sometimes can’t get removed.

I have done a ticket and hope it will be fixed ASAP

2 Likes

This is an intended switch, which happens more and more often as we prepare new version of VHTV for full roll-out.

This brings up some inconveniences you may experience with newer version. Yet this is needed for us to test it under real loads and to fix the bugs sooner than if we continue to enroll it “quietly”.

In case you experience any bugs with VHTV in any state, just send a support request via VHTV Support and they will forward it to tech team.

We know it may negatively affect VHTV experience for some, but this is a temporary measure required for us to make the switch as quickly as possible once and for all.

This is true. Newer version cannot reflect your previous state of Favorite apartments selection. There is no simple way to explain why, but, bear with it. You just need to select your favorite apartments once again at newer version and these will be stored from now on at newer backend.

Already did a ticket. The timeline has the annoying issue to reload each time now. This got already reported in beta test and I am surprised it is still not fixed

Bad new version

Good old version:

Some communication before would have avoided a lot of confusion… :thinking:

So we are just guinea pigs eh?
If we are to be testers as well we should get paid for that :rofl:

1 Like

I think VHTV should give us credit for the time we spent doing this beta test. After all, we are paying to use the system and not to be used as guinea pigs.

I do not like it too how this is handled. Viewers should get the choice if they want to see the normal site or beta site.

1 Like

Two fools, one thought… :slightly_smiling_face:

Like being mushrooms, kept in the dark and being s__t on all the time :roll_eyes:

Best comment so far apart from mine :rofl:

does this mean that i have to select my favorites again and again eacht time the site gets switched to beta and back?

Yes looks like it. My isn’t even in the order i wanted or use to have.

I have no idea. But not impossible. Also they are no longer ordered in the way you selected them… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Order does not work at all. I did a ticket for that too.

Yes i wanted one to go at the top but ends up further down. :frowning_face:

Yeah annoying I agree. The whole thing is not ready for public beta or at least people should have the choice which site they want.

1 Like

there is at least one thing i like. You can now scroll the list of rooms :slight_smile: