VHTV Reported Faults to Support

Is it feasible for VHTV support to provide updates for open tickets for realm faults

1 Like

Provide some updates for well known errors to the public would be a good idea. For example in realm97 some cams keep failing for months now and nothing at all is done. An update on errors like that would be very welcome. So not everybody has to make a ticket over and over again.

1 Like

Also I could keep a eye out for open tickets posts in other topics and move them here if you want me to and if it will help :smiley:

1 Like

How would you know if other people’s tickets are open or not.

1 Like

Great question I wouldn’t know if tickets are open or not :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is why this is a suggestion for support to provide updates on faults to prevent repeated tickets

2 Likes

Got ya :+1:

1 Like

You see it’s a very difficult thing to do to keep users updated on issues that have been definitely properly processed when your report is received. We assure our users that VHTV Support line escalates the issue to corresponding departments and they watch for the issue to get resolved/responded. But it’s an additional & very time-consuming step for them to find your past tickets in the system consisting of dozens of tickets created per day just to let you know the issue is fixed (or not).

If you’re up to nudge the Support, you are free to respond to your existing tickets requesting status update, if nothing was done. But I would not expect our Support to keep you up to date with the issue reported. It hardly improves the quality of Support (you know they are amazing quick to react), but would tremendously add to their already heavy workflow.

But what about to make a an announcement and give status updates on problems many people report. For example the faulty cams in realm97 got reported by many users already and we still do not have a status update when this will be finally solved or anything like that.

I thought this topic was created for faulty cams in all realms not for one realm :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

Sure for example there was a faulty cam in old realm52 for a long time and it never got fixed or an update was given. And many users reported it.

1 Like

This is definitely not okay, I’m angry I have to deal with it myself sometimes.
Are there any actual problems with cameras in this apartment?

We may just disable apartments with systematic camera problems until these are resolved. This is not related to regions with power outages due to being affected by war or other force majeure conditions.

There are some cams who fail on regular basis. This is the case since the realm joined and did not get better when they moved too. All they do is restarting the cams and then they work for some hours but then the fail again. The cams with these problems are:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm97/cam14
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm97/cam111
https://voyeur-house.tv/realm97/cam112

It is pretty obvious that the problem is within the tech they use (They use different cams than all the other realms)

1 Like

That is a very good idea as well then the realm will remain off line until the manager resolves the issue to all parties satisfaction

1 Like

On RLC when a camera is faulty they just disables the camera so everyone knows it’s not working. I’ve very rarely seen a camera that is not working that is left on the camera list support always removes the camera. If i see a camera missing i ask support and they tell me they are aware of it and so on. So i really don’t see a need for all this.

1 Like

It was a suggestion that I put forward to prevent multiple subscribers submitting tickets to VHTV support for the same problem and to flag up realms that had multiple problems with cams that repeatedly fail, I hope that answers your question. As you can see VHTV have come up with a solution that in some ways uses the RLC solution.

2 Likes

Flora hall cam fell down again I sent it to support

1 Like

UPDATE :Flora hall cam has disappeared I wonder if Fora is going to replace it or not :thinking:

1 Like

The cameras they use in realm97, when they actually work, have a much better image quality than the more common cameras on VHTV, so if they get it to work properly, that would have been a very good thing. Also, I don’t think the cameras are the problem, but rather the exposed cables running through the doors. Main issues being bathroom and balcony, places where the door is opened and closed a lot. That’s my theory.

1 Like