VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Here you can see that I have both options and I usually agree with all off-topic flags, but not necessarily hide posts. Usually only where there is a whole thread of off-topic, toxic messages, etc. Little healthy off-topic is fine as forum is for communication

Also, if you think it’s John or Jabbath or anybody else always flag your posts, here you can see number one flagger…

No context is not important, you are not allowed to literally call any person stupid, and especially when complaining about being unfairly flagged. If you find anyone’s message to be rude - you need to flag it and not go into insults. You can even add a comment for flag for some context.

I wanna be on team RamRod!

:police_car: :rotating_light: :fire:

The A Team Van GIF by MOODMAN

again just completely ignoring that your mate called someone stupid in another topic thats why i did it

If you find anyone’s message to be rude - you need to flag it and not go into insults. You can even add a comment for flag for some context.

1 Like

dont bring me into this

Voting Kamala Harris GIF by Joe Biden

Come On Want GIF by Mashed

:rofl::rofl:

S__t I didn’t even want to be brought into this. I kindly asked kaya to look into the flagging issues and then my question got highjacked… :sob:

ive not had any problems with anybody since december or so last year i have no reason to be brought into any of this rubbish im hardly even on vhtv these days

1 Like

Big Brother The Tables Have Turned GIF by Big Brother Australia
:sunglasses:

I am sorry to report that the videos regarding Giana are not working properly in the archive. Most of them are just searching and not rolling. The live feed is also not working quite properly. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Really only videos with Giana? Let me check?

That was what I just saw right away with what I was conducting. I can check other videos too though. That would be no problem. :slight_smile:

I just looked at it and the videos all work perfectly for me.

It just seems to be working properly fine now. It was very strange to me. It just seemed to be stopping totally up and just standing completely still. Now it suddenly works just fine. Quite strangely. But true. :slight_smile:

1 Like