VHTV Post Flagging System & Emoji Reactions

Example please.

He writes that about anyone posting some screenshots :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Are u kidding me u need example for his drama :sweat_smile::joy: he keep deleting his old posts and commentsā€¦. he even edited his post which he made 8-10 months ago :sweat_smile:

And that is a problem? I do not understand. Did you get personally attacked in any of these posts? Why is it so important for you?

I donā€™t have problem with screenshots many viewers posted I supported them with love and positivityā€¦

I gave my sweet reactions to trollers and people who spread non sense drama and hateā€¦

Good to know u are also supporting trollers like himā€¦

One more post flagged for calling us trollers.

By the way u r talking about new accounts which created to post large pics for drama :sweat_smile:

You have attacked John78, Life, Eros and others for posting pictures. IMO you and your team of bullies are the real trolls here.

Where I said u r troller :sweat_smile: if u think u r then I cannot do anything about it :joy:

Here we go with the term ā€œteamā€ again :roll_eyes:

Fully agree to that. And I will keep flagging his posts calling the other trolls

There is no team wake upā€¦. :sweat_smile: they all have their own reasons :nerd_face:

yes, you are part of a team that bullies other members systematically.

1 Like

You keep calling people trollls for saying things you do not like. It does not work this way.

1 Like

Iā€™m certainly not part of any ā€œteamā€

You certainly are.

1 Like

you just called someone a retard in the trisha topic and not for the first time. Also you need to grow up and get a life

So viewers who spread hate and continuously f_____g participants for what they wanna see are good peopleā€¦ and people who just wanna maintain peace and love are badā€¦ great :sweat_smile:

How does that work? I did not see that option at all? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Well that canā€™t be you of course.

I did not. Reading and understanding are two different thingsā€¦ :wink: