VHTV participants and guests (and forum members) in songs

Simon & Garfunkel - Kathy’s Song

Kathy :heart:

2 Likes

Ylvis - The Fox

5 Likes

Wow, that is Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis. They consist of two brothers, and they are brilliant with sketches, skits and parody songs. There’s lots of things with them on YouTube, but most of it is probably in Norwegian, so it will be lost to most of the wolrd :grin:

However, I’ve kind of forgotten a liitle about Fox, but what a beutiful girl she is. So this got me thinking of another song. I think she deserves one more, see below :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet - Fox On the Run

Fox :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Mott the Hoople - Foxy Foxy

This got me thinking about Foxy. I sure hope she is fine :heart: :hugs:

Thanks to @Stinky240 for the pic.

5 Likes

And what about Kate who changed her name to Kathy?

or Kathie (the one in the shower)?

3 Likes

Don’t forget THIS Kathy as well (It’ll only make sense to those who are familiar with ‘EastEnders’ I know)…

Wasn’t there another Foxy from years ago? Very popular, lots of tats, lesbian, lived with a girl named Nina, I believe, for a while. Then she fell in love and left us.

1 Like

Thank you for finding her, but I’m recalling a much “harder” look with shorter and darker hair. Am I thinking of someone else?

1 Like

That was an interesting look back. Funny to see Nina and Alan in Vega’s apt.

I’m sure you had it right the first time. I’m just recalling a different look and more tats.

Thanks for taking the time to do all this. I appreciate it.
:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Some clear similarities with our Henry! :rofl:

Same theme, but something kinder from the 60’s !

Bright Eyes - Kathy With A K’s Song

Kathy [aka Kate] and Kathie

I’ll leave Kathy (the cat) alone with the one already posted, and let Kathy & Kathie (the girls) have their own song.

By the way, thanks for the reminder, @Just_In :smiley:

3 Likes

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Foxey Lady [aka Foxy Lady]

Foxy [aka Arisha & Foxy Lee] and Foxy

Yes there’s more than one Foxy. Here’s a song for the other two.

Thanks for the reminder @letsdothis and @crossmyway :smiley:

4 Likes

Hey, that was actually a funny lesson in alternative history. However, I think most of us will agree it’s a little to harsh to be about our Henry. He’s not a bad guy.

While we’re at it. let’s get Henry one more song, this time along with Mira.

Levon Helm & Rick Danko - Don’t Ya Tell Henry (1983)

New Voyage - Song for the Mira

Henry & Mira

The Mira in this song refers to a river. There’s actually at least two rivers in the world named Mira, one in Canada and one in Portugal. So I’m cheating a little here. But what the heck, what would life be without bending the rules now and again :laughing:

2 Likes

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

Mary

2 Likes

This is the Foxy I remember, especially in that shower. I think at one time she had a very short hairstyle.

2 Likes

Your music collection must be enormous!! Your music knowledge is certainly extensive.

1 Like

very sweet to Ariela, but her name is not in the title of the song, and that is the purpose of this topic :hugs:

1 Like

Well, my music collection is probably quite a bit bigger than the average persons, but I’m still far behind the really serious collectors, who have five to ten thousand records, some even more.And I guess half a century as a hopless music nerd has left its mark :smiley:

1 Like

What happened here, was a song without Ariela’s name posted? If that’s the case, it was probably an honest misunderstanding. Happens to us all :smiley:

@Jerry240600, don’t let this scare you from trying again. Your effort is appreciated. I’m sure you’ll get it right another time. Now let’s move on :hugs:

1 Like