VHTV participants and guests (and forum members) in songs

For a while I’ve been playing with this idea, so here we go. I am a big music nerd, and I do know a fair bit of songs with the name of a VHTV-participant or VHTV-guest in the song title. Initially I was going to post some of these songs in the music topic we already got going, but why not create a new topic, and let the two topics move along in their own separate ways and manners.

The rules are simple. If you know a song with the name of a participant or guest in the title, feel free to post it here. Perhaps attach a picture of the person along with the song, though that is of course optional. Also, please use the search button before posting, to check if the song has already been posted. Also, any music style or genre works here.

Before we get going, this could also apply to forum members, even if the options may be a little limited in this case. We do have some weird names in here :rofl: And before anybody asks, I don’t know any song named Glad and Grumpy, even if my name here actually is halfway inspired by a song :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously the range of this topic is somewhat limited, but let’s see where it goes. At least we could get a nice collection of songs celebrating our participants and guests in VHTV, and ourselves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let me kick of with one of our most prominent forum members. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Kaya

2 Likes

Sarah Vaughan - Misty

Once again, my first favourite in VHTV, Misty.

3 Likes

Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana

8 Likes

Ray Conniff: Harmony

I cheated on this one. :scream:

4 Likes

Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas

1 Like

The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica

5 Likes

@GladNGrumpy does this count?

WWE Honky Tonk Man Theme Song - “Cool, Cocky, Bad”

Tonk

1 Like

Johnny Mathis - Gina

3 Likes

TONI BASIL - Mickey

2 Likes

Esther & Abi Ofarim – Cinderella Rockefella

4 Likes

Sure it counts, Honky Tonk Man Theme Song :joy:

By the way, your Jessica really hit the spot. Nice girl, and I love the Allman Bros :heart:

Loren Gray - Queen

Queen

3 Likes

How could you not use

:rofl:

Alice Cooper - Steven

Der Name wird zwar anders geschrieben, aber hört sich gleich an:

Europe - Carrie

Kerri

2 Likes

C’mon @jabbath1987 I thought this would be one of your top ones :wink:

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean