🕶️ VHTV Forum is now "SFW Compatible" (Work Mode)

Dear VHTV Forum users,

I personally know how frustrating it might be to try and read the latest conversations here in Forum either to track participant’s activities or just in order to bully someone in a timely matter (jk) while being in public.

But what can you do if every second message is filled with hot, sexual and arousing content? Some of you may not give a single fuck about other people at your train watching beautiful participants with you. Some would like more privacy in the same situation.

You can now find Work Mode button inside the dropdown menu on the left from your avatar.

The same menu was previously located at the Sidebar for a couple of past months, but I decided to get rid of it in advantage of more classic and compact place for the same information.

The button will simply blur all media at forum. Hover it to take a peek. Press button again in order to un-blur everyting.

You can also enable Blur mode by entering your Profile Preferences

Please enjoy VHTV Forum experience anywhere, with any device :heart:

3 Likes

I liked the Sidebar. But I can also adapt to the new (old) design :wink:

Thats pretty clever. Doesn’t worry me ( retired ) but good idea.

Maybe make two different modes out of it. In some threads I could do without the comments and limit myself to the pictures… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

pee wee herman nudes GIF by Travis Falligant

Was hat sich den geändert verstehe nicht so ganz was ihr meint

Click on the three lines next to your avatar at the top and then click on “WorkMode” at the bottom. Then the images in the forum will only appear blurry and you can concentrate on the text comments.

I want a “jabbath mode” next where people can only read my valuable and precious comments :joy::joy:

1 Like

You just want to put the AI ​​out of work… :joy:

I AM the AI :joy: :joy:

Sie setzen die Katze jetzt einfach unter die Tauben :joy:

What like “I hate camming” “the camera is too high” “I propose to name them…” “have you done a ticket” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t piss off the AI, you might regret it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :sweat_smile:

Will the dark mode be called Carlos Mode?

I REALLY like that idea!!
:+1:

1 Like

Is there a Jabbath free mode by any chance? :laughing:

1 Like

Wouldn’t we achieve this just by having several drinks?! :laughing:

Wouldn’t we achieve THIS, once we are sober?! :laughing:

Naturally, I am just messing about, it does seem like a good idea having this new mode, for those who feel the need to use it.

With the increasing flood of image spam in the forum, I would prefer a button that completely hides this media. Because whether I see an image sharply or only blurred, does not make reading the thread any easier. But if the pictures were hidden, some threads would be read very quickly and you wouldn’t have to scroll for a long time to look for the posts.

Well it’s your lucky day my guy. We already have that feature! Whoever the person or persons you are speaking of that are spamming images simply put them on your ignore list. If they are on ignore you won’t see their images ever again. :blush:

To be honest i fail to see any advantage of blurring every image out apart from fucking up your eyes :laughing:
If you really must try and be clever, hiding them would be a much better option.