🎁 VHTV Forum 2021 MVP Giveaway

Thank you so much for the extra free days. Happy New Year to you all. Looking forward to the many varied forum discussions to come… :fireworks: :sparkler:

2 Likes

thanks guys happy successful New Year to you all :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: Happy New Year to everyone!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hope you have a very prosperous and Happy New Year. That You Ever so much for the free days. :+1: :+1: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank You VHTV!!! Have a happy and prosperous 2022… :kiss:

1 Like

Gracias desde Algeciras España ¡¡¡Feliz Año!!!

1 Like

Feliz Año, :hugs:

1 Like

Lol wow that`s a nice gift…Happy New Year to you all.

2 Likes

Happy New Year to you and all the viewers and staff of this happy collection. I wish you a year full of energy, health and success. Thank you for your good gift.

I believe the free day is there until you use it! which would be the last day you check in.

1 Like

VHTV 2022

3 Likes

Much appreciated VHTV :+1:

1 Like

Sunday children have happy lives you don’t know why, but that’s the way it is. I just want to say that you all know that the new year is not a Sunday child!

Whether Saturday children will be happy too and wander happily through the year here on earth? I wish all of us and and remain an optimist even if this time it’s “just” a Saturday child.

To be honest I was surprised I even recognised most of the 150 members. Wow.

good luck with the doce uvas at midnight ,i never managed them

Thanks @VHTV and

Happy New Year to everyone !!!

2 Likes

Hey thats not entirely true or Amy would get free lifetime premium membership.

Thank you so much for this offer. i love being a part of this community :slight_smile:

1 Like

happy new year for all love you

Top-10 Users by likes received since forum launch:

User Likes Received
@Sparkles 2439
@jabbath1987 2282
@marcie59 1261
@David 1184
@Life 1051
@stanley 975
@Just_In 864
@robwin 711