🎁 VHTV Forum 2021 MVP Giveaway

Thank you very much :slight_smile: Happy new year!

1 Like

thank you for the kind gift VHTV much Appreciated

1 Like

Happy New year to the participants of vhtv who entertain us 24/7, to the people of vhtv who make sure everything works and to the viewers who without them it wouldn’t be as interesting the forum. To all of you I send my warmest wishes of health, prosperity and happy viewing.

1 Like

thanks and many thanks for including me in your awesome gift…thanks

1 Like

Thank you

New Year Celebration GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

awesome treat, thanks a lot!

1 Like

happy new year!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the nice New Year’s present. :+1: I wish the entire VHTV team and all forum members a happy new year. :fireworks:

1 Like

Hey i have normally 9day and it’s 0 or 1 now when i refresh?! :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry, my fault, you were a victim of my misclick :wink: Now fixed, enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you very much. A happy new year and all the best. Please everybody. STAY HEALTHY :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much and happy new year to all. Keep the party going :partying_face:

1 Like

Really. You are just going to give me one day. Well I really wasn’t thinking I would be on much today or tonight considering it is new year’s. So I would hope in a situation like this when we get free days and I can’t log on that the clock would not start or the free day would still be there until I log on again

1 Like

Thank you VHTV for the best gift of the year, The chance to look at beautiful girls and wonderful life styles.in real time.

1 Like

Thank you @VHTV and a Happy New Year :slight_smile:

You may hope. You are the only exception in the Top-150 with 1 free day as a response to your post here: https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/new-year-best-apartment-poll-7/13017/3?u=vhtv

I found it both funny & stupid, that’s why a response of 1 day when everyone got 5-10 days is too, very funny and kinda stupid. Happy upcoming new year!

1 Like

Some people are never happy. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you verry much, what a nice surprise. I am verry pleased for this gift.

Keep on the good work and wish VHTV a verry great and succesfully 2022!

1 Like

Thanks very much and i would like to wish everyone who chats, management and participants A Happy 2022 and keep safe from uk

1 Like

many thanks and Happy New year to you all

1 Like