VHTV Best Apartment Poll #29. 🎃 Halloween Edition! [+ Rewards 🎁]

Welcome to 2023 VHTV Halloween Extravaganza!

Choose up to 3 Best Halloween Apartments at VHTV
0 voters

Poll rules:

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can vote & re-vote anytime for any other set of up to 3 until 2023-10-31T21:00:00Z
  • Any Voyeur House TV viewer is able to vote. You need to be at least Trust Level 1 in order to be able to vote. VHTV Premium & Standard subscribers are able to vote without any Forum activity.
    • Are you new here and don’t have any Trust Levels? It’s extremely easy: browse some topics, introduce yourselves straight here, and you will be greeted with your first trust level in no time!
  • Participants & Studio managers are eligible to vote. We suggest them to vote for other apartments they like to keep the competition both fair & entertaining.
  • Voting using multiple accounts is prohibited and may to the suspension of all such accounts.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • No changes to the Poll are possible since it started.

:gift: :game_die: :tada: Random VHTV rewards are guaranteed for everyone participating into this poll. We will distribute VHTV Subscription days and/or VHTV Coins after this Poll is finished.

:ghost: Happy Spooktober and let’s some Real Life Fun.
:birthday: Reminder: November 1st is VHTV’s Birthday!

7 Likes

Mira seems to be already in the mood, :rofl:

so Mira and Henry should be in I think.

5 Likes

With her pumpkin colour hair, Nerina must also be in tmo.

3 Likes

@Finley Looks like this house will be the best. It’s both a farewell party and a Halloween party. Francesca is an amazing person anyway.

2 Likes

I guess Artem and Tristan should also be in :laughing: :laughing:

:jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

I think Vegas should be in. They used to have very funny and horny parties.

Spider in Flora’s kitchen.

3 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: Sneak peek of those who confirmed their participation into Halloween event:

realm34, realm37, realm84, realm76, realm73, realm60, realm75, realm18, realm53, realm59, realm26, realm16

Poll starts tomorrow already! There may be some final adjustments of contenders list.

Does it have 8 legs?

Difficult to see at that camera angle, it might be a six legged non spider!

yes it does.

1 Like

That’s a great makeover for Halloween, so Tristan should be included in the vote.

Посоветуйте куда будет лучше поставить его в квартире?

Not to disagree with you (which I’m not), but I can only see 3 pairs of legs In this picture. You probably have a better angle.

The spider under the kitchen hanging cabinet might actually have only 6 legs (if you count the shadow of the legs).

3 Likes

Does it vibrate?

Jane Fonda Vibrator GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

You didn’t need to do that, but I do thank you, although I am curious how you got the picture. I’m sure there are no cameras directly under that spider.
:+1: :+1:

I didn’t realize there were two spiders. Thanks for pointing that out.
:+1: :+1:

i simply zoomed in the following picture (cam 2)

1 Like

We all have far too much time on our hands. It’s an eight legged spider x 2

1 Like