VHTV Best Apartment Poll #18 (🎁 Free Coins Giveaway)

:point_right: Choose your best apartment. There are UP TO 3 possible options. Re-vote anytime. Time is limited.

:gift: We will reward those who take part into this poll by random distribution of Free VHTV Coins

Any Standard/Premium viewer can vote and re-vote for up to 3 apartments anytime until 2022-07-22T09:00:00Z

0 voters

• Up to 3 apartments may be chosen.
  • You can re-vote anytime for other set of 3 until 2022-07-22T09:00:00Z
  • Only Standard & Premium subscribers are eligible to vote. Subscribe anytime before 2022-07-22T08:45:00Z to take part.
  • Participants & Studio managers are not eligible to vote. Though they can technically take part into the poll, their votes will be excluded after the Poll is over.
  • No losing apartments here, we don’t oust anybody based on these polls :slight_smile:
  • This poll contains apartments being online by the time it started. No changes to the Poll are possible.
  • Click here to see previous VHTV polls.

P.S. Are you Premium or Standard Viewer and can’t vote? Refresh the page.

8 Likes

Maybe the vote should change i cant find 3 good appartments. I would easy vote the 10 worst

5 Likes

Why jump from # 15 to # 18? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You missed #16 and #17 :wink:

Why don’t you just create your own poll here at forums?

3 Likes

Anyone wanna hook your boy up with a subscription? I would get it for $10 but I don’t even have that.

2 Likes

Its still not letting me vote, even after refreshing the page.

4 Likes

You need to have a subscription to vote

1 Like

I was going to see the result from the previous one and it was # 15 10 days ago … Can’t find # 16 and # 17

2 Likes

Why not do a manager poll?

2 Likes

Probably an ignorant question, but when the contest ends, how will we know how many coins we received and where will they be? Also, just wondering how many coins are needed to download videos?

Why aren’t all apartments included ??? Where is realm 27 - Santa and Monica. Poll started 1 day ago - Realm NOT offline in the last 24 hours.

You will be notified on here sometime after the vote closes how many coins you have been randomly distributed, a box will appear with the coins total in next to where it currently says how many days of subscription you have left, videos currently cost 10 coins to download per video

The poll gets started based on online apartments snapshot. There is no chance the apartment was online by the time the poll started, sorry. It happens, time to time.

Thanks - I like this idea. I like free days too, but if I keep getting them like I have recently it will be a long time before I actually have to pay for my subscription and VHTV might go broke. :rofl:

Bende verirdim ama yapmıyorlar

This might have been discussed previously, but do the apartments also receive some sort of prize or reward for being the top 3 in each poll? Just wondering.

Been discussed a lot previously, if an apartment finishes 1st in the poll it doesn’t always mean they have won the poll, it also depends on where the other apartments managed by the same manager finish in the poll as well although we are not allowed to know what apartments are managed by the same manager,

if any fines have been issued to an apartment for misconduct it effects all apartments ran by that manager so will effect their place in the poll as well

As for any rewards given for an apartment finishing in 1st place then that goes to the management of the apartment and then it’s up to the manager to do what they like with it

1 Like

Thanks. Another question - if I want to reward an apartment with coin donations, does that go to that apartment - say, Chuck and Chloe or Shana or Amelie and Lucas - or does it go to the manager? Sorry if I’m asking questions that have already been answered, but I don’t always pay close attention to every thread here.

Although the topic linked below is several months old I still believe this to be the correct information