VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

we was told by senior officials when talking about you ,we must speak the truth . SO I DID !

Good boy ahahaha :joy::joy:

You should think yourself lucky then we could be nasty buggers you know but we keep the stiff upper lip, sometimes :laughing:

200 (1)

I thank you but I already knew that :hugs:ā€¦my question was just to know if the participants have unlimited access to all the apartments and of course all the camā€¦

Well, not to step on someones toes here, but I think then at least he is not the only one here to wank. Actually. :hugs: :slight_smile:

At least not a tosser :joy::joy:

Not done that dirty habit in years though have wondered why my eyesight was failing :laughing:

NOT ME ! you need lead in the pencil to wank . them days are well gone now the only b___d rush i get is when i try to take a s__t and it all goes to my head

Well, I have done that for years, yes there you go. And my eyesight has not fallen because of it. :hugs: :slight_smile:

I said yes. Sometimes you will catch the tenants watching VHTV and jerking it to other realms. :joy:

1 Like

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

cheddar-wanker

sorry translation errorā€¦ :pray: :wink:

You italians must have a special method then do tell for fucks sake :laughing:

That looks b___dy painful pal :laughing:

Surely you donā€™t do that, whilst upside down?! I do hope you clean yourself up properly, afterwards! :open_mouth: :thinking:

just looked at the comment leaders in thiS topic , and its me and you . the original Statler and Waldof LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
the-muppets-statler-and-waldorf

THE BLOOD goes to my head dopey :rofl: :rofl:

usual method only one handā€¦if youā€™re lucky even two handsā€¦after years your eyesight gets worse and your hand is so worn out that they canā€™t even take your fingerprintsā€¦ :joy: :joy: