VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

wonder what football team she she supports i will ask any picks

1 Like

Most of the women watching the Players no matter who will win so in the end they always winā€¦!!

Just sussed it all out for you pal.
She arrived home round 10am, with that guy, as pissed as a rat, her nearby girlfriend even had to undress her and then the guy had his wicked way with her for a couple of hours, naughty boy taking advantage of a young girl :laughing:
Then he buggered off and she then flopped into bed and p________t, and still there obviously.
Hope the next time she is a bit more sober. :laughing:

well im sure he was happy at least she probably cant remember :rofl::rofl:

Think it half sobered her up at least :laughing:

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil truth hurts huh? Tough break

do one you fool and dont talk to me again ,your a miserable little man who uses the internet to relieve himself of his pent up anger, , try having a wank pal might help mind you i see your a starwars geek , prob explains alot

What was the wally on about anyway pal?

awhh did i hurt your feelings as you said "truth hurts "tough break loser

Getting worried about you talking to yerself :laughing:

@jabbath1987 kindly send the above 5 comments and this one to chamber of chatters or purgatorium so i can tear into stark__ler and zap him with one of his starwars toys

@jabbath1987 cheers that was quick

1 Like

Heā€™s obviously got fuckall else to do but maybe heā€™s preparing himself for the Editors role and wants to show how efficient he can be :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes actually you can. Itā€™s called ā€˜dockingā€™ (thankfully nothing to do with the removal of anything, incidentally). :slight_smile:

Try living your life as one of them (thatā€™s rhetorical as you are obviously not going to), then tell me you like that term! :roll_eyes: :unamused:

you sure know how to scare a guy jeeze lol i was going to use a phrase i use sometimes .but in this case and seeing who the other person is i thought best not , was going to say ā€œyou know how to put the willies up someoneā€ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do indeed! :laughing:

Usually only one at a time but stillā€¦

so glad you saw the funny side of my comment , i felt safe saying it as knowing you from on here , your not easily offended unlike some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well I have my moments, in both those regards. Homophobic (no I most certainly do not consider what you said as homophobic) comments can as you might imagine, grate on me something chronic. Thankfully I have not encountered too many of those on VHTV. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry Dave but it was only meant in the best possible taste :laughing:, surely you know me by now as nothing is ill meant pal i promise you. :hugs:
I know i may have two left feet sometimes :laughing: