VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

oh no our @robwin aint as clever as him . ,probably blow himself up trying to compete with popcorn sutton :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Never managed to get there. Only made it up to Exeter, which was a beautiful and clean place to be honest

2 Likes

are you ferking kidding us , what did you just stick to the main road , if you had turned down one of the sides streets , you would of come out the other end probably been mugged and if you was really unlucky prob met one of the street ladies and come away with a dose :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest and admit that yes, i did stick to the main road :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

theres a road called burnthouse rd its a council est and the name of the road will tell you all you need to know

I do believe you. I only drove to the other end and back to Bristol where i was actually staying at that moment in time. This was long time ago, 14 or 15 years i believe.

I loved that area around Bristol, especially Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Taunton. Oh i also do remember visiting a City called Wells. That was one the most confusing moment since my arrival in UK. It was the seize of a normal village but called a City. At that moment, i didnā€™t knew the difference between a City and a Town. In my head, a City supposed to be a much larger Town :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

Blown Away Wow GIF by AminƩ

2 Likes

This can definitely give you a brain content overload. No doubt. Best advice: Stay away. :hugs:

3 Likes

The difference between a city and a town is that a city has a cathedral irrespective of itā€™s size.

3 Likes

Oh, only one is needed ? For some reason i understood that there are 2 cathedrals needed in order for a place to be a City

The difference between a town and a city is, that in a town you know everyoneā€™s business. In a city, you donā€™t even know your neighborā€™s name. :grin:

4 Likes

wow guess you got a trivial pursuit game for xmas then :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s not the case in the UK. If there is one (or more) cathedral, even the smallest village becomes a City.

Extremely weird, but thatā€™s how it is

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

thats so funny but actually true :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I am going to pull out on saying what kind of colour I think it is, but it certainly ain`t red. :hugs:

3 Likes

There are various shades of red you know, whatever it is they are known as Red Onions.
Maybe the clue is in the name :grin:

1 Like

A question of fine tuned definition then. Enough said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Even worse than that in a village you know, can get very interesting :rofl:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I have been denied this experience so far. Or should I say fortunately? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m originally from a village and everybody knew everything about everybody else and all family history. You almost couldnā€™t fart without someone knowing :laughing:. I donā€™t think it is intentionally being nosey itā€™s just that everyone grew up together in a very tightknit community and everybody knew everybody else, literally.

I have lived now in a town for years now and whilst the same thing does exist itā€™s not in such a widespread way. You only really know most people well generally, in local areaā€™s. Obviously you know some in other parts as well depending on how you mix.
Many people these days seem to be more insular and donā€™t mix as much as they used to.

4 Likes