Kan terug inloggen .
Voor het moment probleem opgelost

1 Like

Problems should be resolved.

grafik

1 Like

Glad to hear from u too all the best good luck :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi @Handsdown, i hope itā€™s nothing too serious, and you have a very quick recovery. All the best. Take care.

6 Likes

Interesting factā€¦#AmberHoster has been on this forum for 7 days and she is now #7 on the leaderboardā€¦

1 Like

Whatā€™s your point. Itā€™s 7th for today and 7th for the week. So sheā€™s been fairly active since sheā€™s joined.

2 Likes

maybe she is actually using this forum correctly and viewing and participating in all the topics , instead of being selective .also she probably as more spare time to use the forum than others ?

3 Likes

There is no point intendedā€¦she has been very activeā€¦and curious :grinning:

3 Likes

lets not hound her away its nice to have a female member and one that doesnt troll the forum

3 Likes

Dident know there was a leader board :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I didnt either till today :joy:

2 Likes

Then hurry up to catch up with Erosā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

and in the words of @jabbath1987
q23y4

1 Like

Oh, first I donā€™t know what a ā€œleaderboardā€ is.
Second, I like to talk a lot and interact a lot when something interests me. In this case, the couple Ariela and Will. I donā€™t know why I couldnā€™t separate myself from their story, their dynamic, their very hot sexual chemistry being that there are twenty other screens calling and showing intimate parts left and right.
Yes, there are other departments/topics I have an opinion on, but I have not been drawn to them as much. Iā€™m curious (which raises questions, obviously) because I want to understand and am drawn to human nature, how people interact and in this particular project, the ability to take body-heart distance.
Third: yes, maybe Iā€™m going through a stage where I found it fun to enter a forum that talks about voyeurism even knowing that 99% are men (spoiler, I graduated from a university career whose majority were men so I didnā€™t worry about being in a field unfamiliar to the female gender) and add to that the fact that I have more time than most (for various causes of life that are not relevant).
Yes, it may be interesting that in one week I have intervened so much because I am in this first stage of knowledge; perhaps, later on I will lose interest and they will end up missing me hahahahahaha
One last thing: thank you for the respect in your comments. They could have been ridiculously macho and yet, they took kindly to add my estrogens to the forum :wink:

1 Like

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/leaderboard

1 Like

spoken like an educated woman .most others would of just said screw you :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh and the million dollar question: do I earn anything by being a leaderboard because if so I start talking more hahaha.

1 Like

I like the words a little more sophisticated, canā€™t you tell? :joy:

1 Like

yes they give out 24carot gold cock rings , to the overall annual leader . not sure the budget would stretch to a 24 carot dildo so you might just have to settle for a brass one :rofl:

2 Likes

But you could give it away! That can also benefit me :wink:

2 Likes