VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

BTW… has anyone else noticed that the ‘FREE’ extra days subscription ‘gifted’ by VHTV recently do not actually exist? They still take your payment (for Premium subscribers) on the same date, so the FREE days keep carrying over. The only way to use them is to cancel your subscription. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That’s why i only subscribe monthly, i untick the recurring payment box.
As normally when mine runs out there is never an offer on and you can bet yer bottom dollar that as soon as I re-sub the offers appear. :rofl:

Maybe that’s why you ‘missed out’ on the last ‘offer’ - you pissed them off! :rofl:

every time I do a subscription and there are extra days vhtv always added them to me without any problem maybe you are doing something wrong…however you can always email vhtv…

But, did you read his reply to that post?

@VHTV can I tell a user that I disagree with what he says…(of course I have to ask your permission)…

Say what you like.you don’t have to ask any ones permission.

What the hell was that then?
Tell me in PM if you like.

Your account gets banned for insults CONSTANTLY, and we agreed that you can use your spare one if you somehow finally manage to keep it civil. Well obviously now we came to the point where you can’t – then please wait until your ban runs out on your regular account and stop creating new accounts.

2 Likes

Thank you Kaya for your explanation regarding this sequence of posts.

1 Like

So multiple accounts are allowed now are they? :roll_eyes: rather a change of policy i fancy?

Kindly agreed to make an exception and regretted immediately🙄

1 Like

We all learn by our mistakes hun, me more than most i expect, though i get a bit of a problem with the learning side of it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Ok, let’s move here.

When Mira left, her name was only removed. No new topic opened for Henry. Same when she came back. And if (hypothetically) the Realm will remain hers and Henry leaves, the same will apply, just a name removal. The connection is made between the name and the tags for every Realm, not sure how to explain this to you

I think the new solution with telegram under the streaming is good :slight_smile:
(It is not allowed to have Telegram on our work phones here, but now I can follow along)

Have never bothered with Telegram, just don’t see the point really as all the stuff is out of date anyway. Just a glorified Twitter or “X” as it is known now.
Whoever thought up that great renaming anyway? :laughing:

Only partially it contains references to the video archive. But the advantage of Telegram is that if you are not logged in to VHTV, you are still informed about the current happening sex scenes or other activities by means of a popup, so you can decide whether you want to log in spontaneously to watch.

1 Like

But you can’t watch most of them anyway as they are nearly all out of date :roll_eyes:
Still if it makes some happy. :laughing:
I always struggled getting it to even work initially and then when i did i was disappointed i must admit.