Verotel declining card

Ever since PayPal as an payment option was taken away, I have tried to pay using Verotel but they constantly decline my card despite there being enough money on the card to pay for the subscription. This is very disappointing as it is not the first time this has happened with them, and was the reason I was using PayPal in the first place. I am surely not the only one having this problem so either use a more reliable payment system, add more options, or you’re going to lose loyal customers and lose money in the long term.

3 Likes

You should talk about that problem with Verotel support. VHTV can’t see any details of your payment attempt there.

We’re very sorry, but based on what we can see, your card/transactions/details do not pass Verotel’s anti-fraud requirements. Nothing personal from us, but it is what it is. We’re fully relying on Verotel to protect us and our clients from fraud and we trust their decisions as they make those by analyzing hundreds of thousands of transactions every day, across all their clients processing payments with them.

We understand how frustrated you may be, and we are working on introducing more payment options to VHTV, but can tell no due dates on that. You can always try other cards to see if Verotel accepts those. General advice for everybody is to have 3D-Secure or similar options enabled for your card with your Bank.

2 Likes

On a side note, one of your previous successful transactions in your purchases history from January 2020 was made using other card from the one you’re trying to pay with now. That should give you a hint towards the correct approach to become VHTV Subscriber back again.

2 Likes

i too was having problems using Vertel untill I discovered they would not accept gift cards at least from me because mine was only available in the USA and not International. Paypal was the only way I paid with cause they took AMEX till paypal was dropped.I then got a Visa Bluebird credit card thru Walmart and now just use that. Its easy to use I purchased it online then all I have to do is go a walmart and money to my card I hope this helps

1 Like

It is not possible to purchase from Turkey with Verotel. Blocked by all banks.

1 Like

Having same problem with Verotel. Declined - no reason. Paypal had no issues when using same Mastercard. Also Turbo promo doesn’t add +10 days to the 90 day option… Want to renew but no option available…

Edit: Ticket raised; answered but not resolved… yet! Will figure it out one way or another. Thx.

1 Like

This has been fixed, by the way. Thank you for bringing it up

1 Like

From my experience, if you are being declined with a known good card, it is the card flagging the transaction and not allowing the purchase. I would try another card or go into that cards preferences and update to correct email/phone number so you will see their messages regarding the transaction attempt.

2 Likes

Use sometimes when i purchase something it asks for conformation by my phone another security measure for some cards so yes might want to check the setting in the accounts to make sure everything is correct and no details are missing.

1 Like

Also ich habe eben mein Abo verlängert . Komme aus Deutschland Habe eine einmalige Zahlung getätigt per sofort Überweisung hat ohne Probleme gepasst

1 Like

Did the support give you bank details, or how were you able to transfer?

1 Like

Nein von mein Bankkonto wurde dass Geld gleich abgebucht . Ich hab mich nur mit meinen Online Banking Daten angemeldet . Also weder mit Bankkarte oder mit Kreditkarte gezahlt . Kommst du aus Deutschland ? Wenn ja finde ich ist dass beste .

1 Like

Uploading: C14C42F8-AB17-4EBB-A6AA-DD914D0C2E50.png…
Uploading: 9D7CDB30-6C35-4588-A39A-31446C3F33B5.png…

Direct Debit sofort , damit habe ich gezahlt , solltest du aus Deutschland kommen sollte es problemlos klappen

1 Like

To be fair, I always had problems with payments on this website … I don’t know why… I don’t remember how I managed to pay the subscription last time, but I don’t think it was Verotel, as I remember that one of the metods was always declined, doesn’t matter if it was my VISA or Mastercard card used… it could be “the Verotel way”, as now I can’t pay for any subscription because of Verotel.
I used to be a member of this website for long time, but this is the last time I entered here… what good for if I am banned by Verotel for no reason!!!

Good bye, guys!!!

1 Like

I also don’t understand these limited payment methods from VHTV.
It can’t be that difficult to transfer them from A to B for an annual subscription of 300 euros.

A simple bank account:
Recipient
banking institution
IBAN
BIC
Purpose: e.g. username or e-mail address (if you are already a customer)

That should be enough.

If you prefer to remain anonymous, you can go the more difficult route with a credit card, Verotel or bitcoins.

@VHTV when will you finally move? Outside there are customers who are willing to pay and want to get in.

2 Likes

Also doesn’t work for me in UK across four different cards

1 Like

Yes. I am also one of these. Waiting for payment via paysafecard.

1 Like

I have 250 days left. If VHTV hasn’t made it by then, I’m out too…

1 Like

Facing the same issue. My card is working fine on other sites like reallifecam which uses both Verotel and Segpay. In that site as well, only Segpay works. The same card used to work with PayPal. Tried contacting support but got no resolution. I am not sure which card will work with it.

1 Like