Ubaldo & Bo

preventive sulfur before walking him :hugs:

8 Likes

but it was very stressed, if you see something strange, write, we will be grateful

6 Likes

What’s “it’s” name? LOL

He is sitting at the front door waiting on you to come home.

Now, you’ve got me curious. What does the sulfur prevent, and why does he take it before going for a walk? Thanks.

1 Like

Her name is Dixie.

1 Like

I looked it up to as he got me curious. The only thing I found was that it prevents acne. LMAO :joy:

1 Like

I hadn’t looked it up, but this is what I found when I did.

Clinical applications. Lime sulfur is a traditional pesticide that has been popular in cats for control of Notoedres, Sarcoptes, Demodex, Cheyletiella, Lynxacarus, chiggers and lice infections.

No, I didn’t look up all those medical names.
:smile_cat: :smile_cat:

1 Like

We put a drop of medicine on his withers, which is absorbed into the skin and lasts for a month against various ticks and fleas, so that he doesn’t lick anything there, put this thing onđŸ‘đŸ»

8 Likes

Just realised their cat looks like my late boy Chutney

8 Likes

6 Likes

‘Chutney’, what a great name for a cat. I assume there is a story behind it?

1 Like

My first cat was named Pickles
 So, had to continue the food theme
 Chutney
 Then I got Angel Delight (I added the Delight to continue the theme) 
 and when Pickles had to be put down at 18yo, got another cat and called her Mango

5 Likes

12 Likes

I like your logic for the continuation of the ‘foody / condiment’ names. Maybe the next one should be called ‘mustard’ or the rather more exotic (well Japanese anyway) ‘wasabi’ (just and idea, you don’t have to of course)! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :thinking: :thinking:

Commercials ??

4 Likes

8 Likes

She did a good job demonstrating a movable faucet end for a bathroom sink.
Her video should be used in a marketing move with her as the model :melting_face:

3 Likes

:fire:

12 Likes