Ubaldo & Bo

Welcome Ubaldo & Bo :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

:black_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Where is the bedroom? :wink:

3 Likes

Wird dass jetzt zu Normalität kaum Cams ?! :-1:

There are Eleven cams now streaming in this realm. Edit. My error you are correct there are only 7 cams. Please accept my apologies

4 Likes

Wirklich ? Ich seh nur sieben :thinking:

2 Likes

It is 7, but I can’t see any hidden doors so far so if that’s the entire apartment then it’s sufficient.

Dass kann natürlich auch sein . Ich hab leider kein Auge für sowas

If you go into the live stream of this realm then go to the Apartment plan you will then find the full list of available cams.

2 Likes

IDK if we are being slow or you confuse the realms but basically this is what I (and I’m guessing Santos as well) see.

2 Likes

Probably, not connected, yet. I can only see 7 cams

2 Likes

I assume that you are on Trisha’s apartment. There are eleven cams there, that’s correct. In this one, there are only seven at the moment

1 Like

My error I was looking in a completely different realm when I thought was realm 7. Please accept my apologies for any confusion that I have caused.
golden retriever gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com

4 Likes

You are absolutely correct.
Scared Edd Gould GIF by Eddsworld

3 Likes

No worries, it happens. Especially on a busy day when two apartments return, a new one joins and one randomly moves into first place in the listing. :sweat_smile:
Not complaining though. All throughout January to March it was only participants leaving one after the other and now it’s people joining and returning.

1 Like

Welcome Ubaldo & Bo

4 Likes

Isn’t it the girl who spent some time at Ariela’s ?

5 Likes

Bo finally has an apartment online. She’s a friend of Ariela’s. We may have seen her more often than Ariela.

5 Likes

The couch might pull out as a bed, I don’t really see any more doors that could be a bedroom.

That’s my guess as well. The only kinda blind spot is the wall opposite the bathroom door but considering the keyboard is in the hallway I assume it’s not a spacious apartment.