Turbo (Left project) (Guests Dylan & Kylara)

:video_camera: Archive Videos

Well place back online but I got told by support there will be new people soon. So name might change soon…

And offline again reason given is waiting for guests to arrive.

Now guests Dylan & Kylara

1 Like
1 Like

Giving realms to the first one who passes through the door, this is how the project goes.

With the people there right now I would be really surprised if anything happens there… :upside_down_face:

The party seems to be about as lame as it can get. They are drinking Pepsi and playing flip the bottle. A few of them seem to be falling asleep on the couch.

1 Like

Told you it will be lame ass boring :joy:

Isn’t this the kind of thing you guys like though? I mean it’s a party with a bunch of people with some potential. I mean it is vhtv so sex is always a possibility. Why write it off so quickly?

I mean, it’s not that bad either. They are all still acting pretty normal, and they’re not doing strange shows, so all that is good. But it is hardly within the limits of what you can call a party. I like these sort of family friendly gatherings too, but I prefer parties where people maybe get alittle bit drunk/tipsy, or atleast look like they’re trying to have a good time. Anything more than that though, is a bonus.

3 Likes

I guess you win some you lose some. Better that they act naturally, that way when something does happen perhaps there a better chance it’s the real thing.

1 Like

I fully agree with that. But it’s bigger chances of something actually happening if they try to relax and enjoy themselves, instead of just sitting there halfway asleep waiting till the time they can finally go home.

2 Likes

Changed her name on me @jabbath1987 :frowning: Left his the same. I think this will be a great place Lots of friends. And maybe Reese return and sure will Probably see Aiden as well!

1 Like

1 Like

Not sure about them. They do not seem to be crazy party people. I hope we do not get Oxy & Turbo 2.0

1 Like

They should call that place “The Void” :joy: Dylan & Kylara failed the casting already… :man_facepalming: :unamused:

1 Like

Well Dylan is (in my opinion) very cute. I wish therefore that he would let us see him far more often, without his boxers on! He only seems to take them off when in the bath or if being intimate with his girlfriend. He even sleeps in them, which to me makes no sense at all. :frowning:

Anyway, let’s see what, if anything happens there.

1 Like

the casting is surpassed by anyone, seen the level of the other kingdoms.

1 Like