Trouble uploading photos

Continuing the discussion from Lags and latest site problems:

1 Like

Please attach screenshots and file examples in order to get assistance. Forum is launched by third-party platform and while some things can be customised, sometimes we won’t be able to resolve it by ourselves.

1 Like

I’ve also been having this problem. Not very often, just every now and then, although I’ve had two today and another two over the last couple of days. Usually, it’ll work the 2nd or 3rd time I try.

1 Like

it looks like this to me.
This message sometimes appears when inserting a screenshot

Sorry, an error occurred while uploading graphic.png. Please try again

1 Like

Happens here also randomly when uploading the photo… Refreshing (F5) and upload again solves it

It happens to me all the time lately

This is the error message i get

I had it a few times yesterday. Today the error occurred 4 times so far…

1 Like

I have it at almost every attempt. Works after few attempts

it feels like 50% of the upload attempts have to be repeated … sometimes several times …

For me it usually works the second time.

1 Like

Yes exactly what i get. I take the screenshot from here from the box on the VHTV streams and then upload it but sometimes it gives that error.

1 Like

It is not a norm. Sometimes at second, sometimes after several

Maybe we should just clear the cache and cookies and restart the browser… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how the screenshot was taken. I get the same error in both ways i take screenshots (button or bandicam)

Don’t forget the other option as well

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

Yes I have same problem. Refreshing the site solves it.

1 Like

Thank you friends for all of the comments (@Mohrchi even translated it for me :sob: :heart:), I was able to reproduce the error after ± 30 uploads. We’ll see if anything could be done on our side.

3 Likes

As far as I remember it is only since the latest maintenance (Update)
The one where also the preview photo for videos disappeared.

2 Likes

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

1 Like

I had the error message for the first time yesterday…

And refreshing the page isn’t necessarily the solution because it occurs again a little later somewhere else and usually works on the second upload attempt. At least for me…

1 Like