Tristan

instead of hiding like the last time there was a girl they would show it instead of going offline maybe they would have a little more money

1 Like

I wonā€™t announce them that they left the project. I was just asking about it. I would be surprised if this place comes back online and if they will be back they wonā€™t last long as the past showed.

3 Likes

I read this on feb27ā€¦don t ask me moreā€¦

Only leaves me with a big question markā€¦ Who is that writing there?

1 Like

I don t know but i saw often his name!

I am not say You wrong but first time I saw that name ā€¦

CityBoy started up a fan page for Artem on Telegram about 18 months ago. Heā€™s an Artem fan and a member of this forum (I think he goes by another name here). The post that Tavares screenshot is from that Telegram account where heā€™s suggesting that Artem & Tristan do a weekly video chat on his fan page.

1 Like

Thank you for this detailed explanation. Cheers

1 Like

I d have said in Telegram

1 Like

Good that I didnā€™t renew my membership! No single interesting thing happens in all apartments!

1 Like

Our duo must be losing a bundle currently.

I think you might be more infatuated with Artem & Tristan than Stanley. Tread lightly my friend. I have a feeling Stanley doesnā€™t take too kindly towards anyone trying to steal his :eggplant:ā€™s!

Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

Fights like an ally cat.
meow GIF

1 Like

Alley - A narrow road or path between buildings
Ally - a country that has agreed to provide help and support especially in war.
:+1:

1 Like

:wink:
handbags at dwn

1 Like

Troye Sivan Tongue Out GIF by iHeartRadio

2 Likes

Should be back online on Monday or Tuesday in a new apartment.

1 Like

Just to let you all know, although the realm will be back online tomorrow or Tuesday, only Tristan and San will be returning. Sadly, Artem will not be coming back as he has had to leave the city where they lived and deal with some personal family issues.

I for one will really miss watching Artem. But Iā€™m looking forward to being able to watch Tristan again.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Do we know whether Artem will ever be coming back in the future or not please?

1 Like