Tristan

No, I already told you, men are ok

Nice to read that you like the men here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

The most amphibious one?

And better to stay this way forever :slightly_smiling_face:

There are more, but fortunately few, (well I’ll choose my words carefully), if it wasn’t for the shower, no one would have seen the natural skin color of this shy guest, who is no longer an occasional guest, someone who only makes monochrome images, and doesn’t even do any kind of lighting, even if it’s partial, it’s to intentionally reduce the quality and sharpness of the image,this has a name, but I won’t say it

Sorry, too cryptic for me.

Let me put it this way: You did not miss much :joy::joy:

As everyone all know me, know that I moderated my comment, I said enough, in other places I don’t take that care, and I’ve already done it, but I said a lot in what I said, the guest is very smart

Artem

Tristan

2 Likes

Yes because the men for the most part stay uncovered it’s the women that he calls shy a lot lol so of course lol it makes sense

For @carlos :hugs:

5 Likes

A great improvement visually. Well done Artem.

Aerobics time, though they both have fantastic bodies already :heart_eyes: :fire:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I get the feeling that her eyes are not watching the instructional video :grin:

It seems that there were some “changes”, I didn’t expect it, I don’t know if it was due to some “strong incentive”, which I think so, but it doesn’t matter, the fact is that at least something different was seen in this guest, and not the same “strategy”, non-occasional guest, and the quality of images, doing the same, is totally different for the better of course, but let’s see if it was an exception, or not

It seems that the toilet camera has problems

Not sure mine would be either, if he was standing next to me like that! :innocent:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dessert time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes