Tristan

Each to their own.

Indeed they proved a little earlier this evening that isn’t the case (girls being needed there in order for it to be enjoyable to watch) as they were in the top 6, with just the 2 of them, do little more than lounging around naked.

They must being doing something right, that’s for sure.

Must be all the girls watching their realm to learn how to cook. :wink: :man_cook:t2: :man_cook:t2:

After a great meal, it’s time for a smoke :smoking: :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s so good, but a nasty habit really. After 45 years of it, I still can’t quit :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

That hole looks well used. :yum: :joy:

Offline personal reasons, I wonder what’s happened?

It’s a visit from the landlord. So all the cameras have to be taken down. Probably be offline for about 4 or 5 hours.

Ok, thank you.

So we can be sure the cam setup will be even worse and cam numbers will be changed :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Get your tickets ready cams will be wrong again.

1 Like

I’ll let Artem know if any of the cameras are wrong. But he did say that he would make sure he knew which cameras go where before he took them down.

1 Like

Ok hopefully everything is in order when it comes back on.

1 Like

4 Likes

Back online

Let us hope they keep the lights on.

Bad timing, they turned off the light just as you posted.

Perhaps he ook offence. Having said that I know that Artem does not prefer monochrome. Must be the girl.

At least they are doing their best to have the place back online as soon as possible… Others have the “landlord” visiting for more then one week and the only think you can see is daily chaturbate shows because they will have to re-wire everything

One of Vhtv’s worst guests is back

Who do you mean? I do not see Scott… :joy: