Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Also a very good question. It seems to be Julia’s night at home. Going to have some quality time with the guinea pig! :rofl:

Bathing Convention Center :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

If we are going to be pedantically correct it is Bath Convention Center. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Mea culpa est,

off course you are right, as you established the term :joy: :joy: :joy:

I am officially the founder of the expression. :sunglasses: :joy:

…and the night somebody else doesn’t seem to be here.

HINT…HINT…HINT :joy: :joy: :joy:

Kano_bathtub_gif

As mentioned (look above) there is something strange happening now. Kano moved out. Trisha stops by here and at H&M on short visits (and gets lost) :thinking: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Has Kano really moved out? Surely there must be something wrong here. :joy: :heart_eyes:

Since he formally never moved in, I would rather say he pissed off to somewhere, in @robwin 's terminology. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

BTW, haven’t read Robwin here for a while. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Kano packed all his belongings, and I mean all, even his Deo. in the bathroom etc. Then he left the apartment this morning! :rofl:

He has been out of action for 17 hours. :thinking:

unlike many others . one thing you can be sure of with kano is his arnold schwarzenegger persona and that is
Ill Be Back See You GIF

1 Like

Good work with GIF of Kano. Shows that this camera is very stable and good! :hugs:

His mission will be over for the time being. Perhaps everything has been agreed and Kano will move back into his own four walls.
But I’m sure of it. We will see him again. :wink: :laughing:

Having a bit of a hard time imagining him having it but… :thinking: :hugs:

Thanks, Kade. I thought the word communal had to be in there somewhere with as many people as they stuff in that tub.
:laughing:

1 Like

It’s hard, that’s true. But this poor chap has to go somewhere.
Katori would be an idea. The mood there is rising every day. So not much can go wrong there :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think they must have at least one place they can be. If we think about it Trisha, Kano, Catia and maybe also Nerina move around, but they have to have a place to s___p when we don`t see them! JMO :thinking: :hugs:

2 Likes

Park bench? Shop doorway? Railway arch? Tent? :rofl: