Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

I guess this wasn’t a reward for him, but his way of paying next month’s rent. :laughing:

2 Likes

He’s going to lick more than he’s going to stick because he can’t seem to stay up to stick long enough lol that’s why he hardly gets any action, and he constantly s___ps

Last night he got stuck, and that without using his ballring, as far as I could see. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

More like his free entry and bath pass :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, at least 1 month until the next rental is due! :innocent:

1 Like

Only one month? Based on his basic sex drive I will officially make it three months. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

Today, everyone here is playing the musical chairs with apartments again. This morning, Kano packed all his belongings and left the apartment. Trisha left H&M 10 min. before they got home without taking anything with her. Shows up here 20 min. later. Finally, Julia comes home! :thinking: :joy:

The strange thing is that Kano packed all his belongings and left the
apartment this morning!

1 Like

That description can absolutely be confusing. When was the last time Julia had sex? I can try to check it out myself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

I haven’t mentioned that Julia has had sex, only that she came back home today! :hugs:

Yes, I know that. I can try to check it out myself. :hugs:

Look at Kade’s photos above from yesterday! :innocent: :hugs:

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

8 Likes

Kano’s stint seems to be over. But as you could see from the rotations in the last few weeks, he will certainly reappear soon.
Perhaps there is already a new mission that we don’t know about. :laughing: :laughing:

Ladie’s night in BCC :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Definitely lives up to the designation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Briefing. Who is going where and when? Or they negotiate who has to stay at home :laughing: :laughing:

I must have missed the post that first talked about it. What does BCC stand for?