Topic Banter gone to far just enjoy life

Over the last few months I believe alot of banter at first was taking the wrong way by some which lead to bitter arguments and unnecessary bans I’m including me in this as I caused quite a bit of the crap but I hold no I’ll will to anyone or hate anybody on here I don’t even no them so over the last few weeks I’ve took a back seat and watched and not got involved and just realised it’s really not worth the hassle be good to eachother you only get one life :heart::heart::heart: stop the hate and move on it’s a new year new start take care brother’s and sister’s my DM’s are open for all having a hard time

4 Likes

Oh yes??? A few minutes ago your attitude was a little different…

1 Like

Just because you do it to me as I just said I have no hate or I’ll will to anyone take care brother much love

2 Likes

he does it to me too but then acts like the victim if you do it back but anyway you are right spread love not hate :heart:

4 Likes

Much love to you James

2 Likes

Why people gotta bring hate into a nice post like this. :cry:

Love you to brother :pray::+1:

1 Like

Anybody who is feeling down and feels alone your not alone somebody loves you reach out to people :pray:

I almost slipped on the slime trail… :nauseated_face:

If you three (+your other profiles) would stick to what you posted here, the thread would be redundant. Nobody attacked you or showered you with facepalms.

You should always remember that an action is, or can be, followed by a reaction. You are the trigger all alone and if you stop these actions, nobody will criticize you. Only recent history has shown that you are unwilling or unable to keep your own vows.

First and foremost JamesdeenXXX. His first reaction on the forum after he reappeared after the last ban was a completely pointless facepalm at a post I made that had nothing to do with him.

Mick Taylor (or should I say Samoan_Warewolf?), you haven’t screwed up the slightest bit. Apart from playing wingman for Jamesdeen and busy handing out facepalms.

And NotSeth…you are and will always be a stubborn person who talks like this today and like that tomorrow, but ultimately is incorrigible, as we were able to discover yesterday.

So, and now proves that you can put your thread topic into practice. Otherwise you remain the Forumentoll crew that you have always been.

Can’t help yourself mate with the hate I’m nobody’s wingman James is a good guy I’m trying to spread positivity in this cruel world I’ve made mistakes I’m being a man and owning maybe try it sometime much love God bless

1 Like

I didn’t blame you very much either, although of course I don’t know which profiles you are still using in the forum.

From my side we can gladly make peace.

Let’s wait and see how long this goes well.

OK?

I have 2 profiles you can confirm that with vhtv I created this profile in December because I got banned this profile is less than a month old I’ve always had only one profile and I will be going back to my original and only profile if I decide to stay and that’s samoan warewolf so stop with this multiple accounts rubbish

OK, I want to believe that.

I hope your buddies are in the boat too, because they’re a lot worse than you.

I have no idea I don’t worry about what anybody else does anyway if you want to continue this talk feel free to message me via PM as I created this topic to bring positivity to A forum filled with negativity and try to and help people who are struggling and let them no their is a light at the end of the tunnel god bless much love

I have nothing further to contribute on this topic.

If you want peace, you should behave peacefully. I have never attacked anyone on the forum without a prior reason and I will never do so again.

I will only defend myself if I am attacked.

Ps I never asked you for peace plus you clearly don’t want it enjoy your day god bless