Top Post

You need to fix it so that the latest poster and latest comment shows up on the apartment topics in that view. The way it is now it looks like Jabbath is the last poster on most of the topics. Plus, the visibility of the post should be the last post not Jabbs first post.

I think in the Latest view it does show the avatar of the last poster.

1 Like

3 site ideas , The link to the realm needs to be on the realm itself say under the donate box, and the time line should be most recent comment at the top don’t make me scroll thru 6 months of out of date comment. Please get rid of the floor plan it’s not useful at all and gets in the way. The forum is way to busy and t8me consuming in current format .

Ps I can’t send my own message as it says add user and the plus sign doesn’t work, and what’s my user name anyway I never entered one . Thanks

Thanks but a reply from VHTV would be really helpful x

3 cheers for these forum ideas ( what is that floor plan all about a waste of space) and please try and get this right, the 3 bedroom cams , say 678 always repeat always make the middle number, in this case 7, be at the end of the bed! Thanks… please listen we pay the money here