Too many "tags" in VHTV Archive

For instance, “making out” and “makeout” is exactly the same thing. Could be merched into one tag.

The same with the two tags cuddle and cuddling. And there are a lot more examples of it that I have no time to write down.

It would improve it a lot since we seem to have a whole Quran of tags.

Furthermore, many tags barely gets used by the mods. Such as erection. Can´t believe only one guy has had an erection for the last 3 months (only one video since August).
I mean, of course you should not tag each video with a boner as erection since it comes naturally with sex. But at least do it sometimes when they have it withouth jerking off or having sex - then tag it as an erection if you know they had one.

1 Like

I think you’re talking about VHTV Moments Archives.

Yeah, it’s a mess there. A mess we plan to deal with in short term to merge common meta data and get rid of excessive data which does not correspond with what is actually can seen at videos

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, I meant VHTV (I did update the title now).
Great that you are soon going to solve this! :slight_smile:

By the way, can you fix like Youtube, Xvideos and Underwatersexcam.com that we can put our videos into “Watch later” and “Favorites” or even our own playlists?

Since there are thousands of videos from many years, it is hard to scroll back. Now I atleast have saved the links in notes so I can go back to the videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. I’ve been thinking about user’s & public playlists for a while now and I believe we will make it happen in future versions of the Archive.

1 Like

I suggested that a long time ago and you can contact me anytime if you need input or ideas on that. :hugs:

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember, my friend, and this will definitely involve the whole help of Operators to suggest & verify data changes.

2 Likes

Great! Looking forward to it.

Regarding the “tag mess” I saw you even got a tag named “Sushi” for when they have sushi lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I quite often use the tag “pizza” :joy:

1 Like

Would be great if some of the moment operators would list the proper names of participants on the video titles instead of calling them guests.

4 Likes

I am already working on a suggestion to solve the mess :wink:

1 Like

Fully agree to that.

2 Likes

laughter_gif
:laughing:

1 Like

I also noticed that tags replicate the name of General category, I’m not sure if that is due to make some filters working better, if not it would be great if the tag was a specification of category

I.E. Category : ORAL SEX Tags Blowjob ; Cunnilingus; Sixty-nine

OR
if possible make Two Categories : SEX and GROUP SEX
where SEX is sex between two people (including Etero Gay and Lesbian)

And Group sex all the other from Threesome to Orgy (MMF FFM MMMF FFFM Swap Etc.)

By the way for MO and Users i Made the full list of General Tags
Hope you will appreciate:

(Clicking several times on it will make it larger)

1 Like

I am already categorizing them and making suggestions for what to replace and change.

1 Like

Great! Hope you guys will continue improve this issue with too many tags.

Love this site :slight_smile:

1 Like