Tonk, Alexander & Martha (Part 1)

I am not 100% sure, but i think that there is only a tag needed to be added to that specific moment.

Not the slightest clue how the database is organized,

but besides the name-change the links with who was in what apartment etc etc need to be updated as well, so you can do research.

Yes, i also don’t know how it works. @jabbath1987 is the one who knows all of this

Thanks @Kade181727 and @John78
Appreciate it.

There is a parallel discussion in another topic about exactly this problem, and it came out that it is currently not possible to add the names AFTER the video has been saved in the archive… whether this will change in the future is currently unclear

You can find out more about it here, even if the topic was initially created for a different reason:

1 Like

Ryry, this little sunshine, always makes me happy when I see her in such a good mood. She really still has something c___dlike about her. Simply great. :heart: :+1:

All the best and love for the new year. Good luck and good health. With peace at all times. I wish Ryry, Tonk and all his friends and guests.
And of course to all the other participants here in the forum. :heart: :hugs:

9 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@kaya can rename files in archives.

2 Likes

The promise Smile of New Year !!
Happy New Year !!
:balloon::clinking_glasses: :champagne: :tada: :balloon: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :balloon:

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Little Martha is also a little firework :fire: :wink:

2 Likes

Martha & Alexander

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Martha & Alexander