ToniByll

Once upon a time, one could filter using tags. For example, I could select guests, and all videos from the creation of VHTV to date would populate, and I’d be able to go through them by date on the calendar.

Those tags have been deleted from the drop-down box search tags

1 Like

friends, guests and all that stuff you have to look where participanst are selected.

So it’s been moved from tags to Participants? No wonder I could not find it. I only ever searched by Tags and apartments.

I only know it under “participants”…

I am not so good with the participant names like some of you here - I remember the apartment but not all the names of the people who occupy the flat.

Thanks for that, really appreciate it.

1 Like

For that you can always look here :wink:

1 Like

If you don’t subscribe then why complain you’re not paying for shit enjoy what you get for free

1 Like

No one pays to use this forum. It’s absolutely free to everyone, and everyone gets to speak their mind, within the rules of the forum. Just because you are a subscriber and pay to view the live feed, gives you no more right or authority or power over anyone else on this forum.

There’s one kind of person on this forum…HUMAN. Act like one.

2 Likes

@letsdothis you know what you are right I could have word is different but at the same time if you’re not putting no money towards it why complain about something that you can watch for free but you’re right I could’ve come at this different but there are others that don’t pay and want to see what they’re not wanting to pay for

Yes, I know exactly who I am. On this forum I’m just like you. There is no difference between you and me or anyone else on this forum. There are no elitists on this forum, no 1-percenters. Everyone is equal. But, let me hear you tell me who you think I am.

I wasn’t complaining about what I was watching. I was addressing what you wrote. And there are 1000s of times more text comments on this forum than there is content posted here. The media posted here makes up the tiniest tip of the tip of the iceberg compared to what you have access to. Yet, you complain about sharing 1/100,000th or less of that media.

Just to put that into perspective, most videos are recorded at 24-30 frames per second (FPS). That equals 24-30 pictures for every second of video. One 60-minute video contains 3600 seconds of footage. At 30 FPS, that’s the equivalent of 108,000 pictures.

And, what percent of those 108,000 pictures do you think have been posted in this forum? It’s minute, infinitesimal. And, that’s just one 60-minute video. How many videos are there in the archive? And, some of them are hours long Then, there’s the timeline and the live feed. What you have access to increases exponentially every minute.

Compare that to the media that gets posted in this forum and the percentage would be so small it would be immeasurable.

It reminds me of the 1%. That group of the top billionaires who think the world belongs to them, and they get to make the rules for everyone else. And, God forbid someone should make them pay their fair share, or even 1% of their fair share. “Don’t take my money, take it from the middle and lower classes, but don’t take it from me. Let me wallow in my greed.”

No one pays to use this forum. It’s a marketing tool used by VHTV to obtain more subscribers. Oh, and lest we forget, where do those future subscribers come from? That’s right, that great big pool of NON-SUBSCRIBERS.

I could say the same about you. You’re complaining about someone else who is complaining. That makes you both complainers. A complainer is a complainer.

We all get to speak our minds on this forum within the forum rules. And, it’s VHTV who makes those rules, not some minority group who thinks they’re better than everyone else, especially the non-subscribers because they are fortunate enough to have the expendable cash to be able to pay to view the live feed, etc.

And left project……:upside_down_face:

Lol who will miss them? I will archive them. So realm41 next I guess…

Yea…. I guess so…:sweat_smile: But will miss Skye & Foxy…:smiling_face_with_tear:

I will miss Madden! He is so handsome and has a beautiful smile! Hoping he appears at other appartments…

It’s the chance you take when subscribing, Take the good with the bad.

2 Likes

realm41 at the moment

I don’t know what is going on for you but for me on chrome the “Tags” section is still where it always has been.

Sorry, Juston, but I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying here. I’ve never been a subscriber.

I missed one. Aside from people blah, blah, blahing all day, that’s exactly what this forum is all about. VHTV uses it as a marketing tool to get more subscribers, which come from the huge pool of non-subscribers who visit this forum every day. What better way to entice them to subscribe than by showing them what they’re missing? Win/win.

Phrasing it another way. When we buy a subscription to a service or anything for that matter, we need to accept what happens. There are never any guarantees.

1 Like