ToniByll

Sorry, Juston, but I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying here. I’ve never been a subscriber.

I missed one. Aside from people blah, blah, blahing all day, that’s exactly what this forum is all about. VHTV uses it as a marketing tool to get more subscribers, which come from the huge pool of non-subscribers who visit this forum every day. What better way to entice them to subscribe than by showing them what they’re missing? Win/win.

Phrasing it another way. When we buy a subscription to a service or anything for that matter, we need to accept what happens. There are never any guarantees.

1 Like

I understand better what you’re saying, but I can’t agree with it. There certainly are guarantees made when you purchase a service, subscription, etc., even if it’s nothing more than a view through the camera lens, which is all VHTV guarantees its subscribers.

If you subscribe to a newspaper or a magazine, for example, you’re guaranteed to receive those publications. If you purchase a warranty service for a home appliance, you’re guaranteed the company will fix or replace that appliance if it malfunctions.

There are all types of guarantees made when you purchase these things.

Hey - I can see the tag section and can search for tags. It was the options when searching tags that changed for me.

Paying for it or not, isnt the issue. I wasnt complaining, I was making an observation, I can do that, can I not on a free forum? The way some of these so called " young adults" carry on, the human race is certainly on the slide.These are the millienial bints that grew up in the “everyone gets a participation certificate” era. If these kids are the leaders of tomorrow, the world is ratshit imho. Have a nice day Jerrel.

Where can I watch this video

Where can I watch this video I search but nothing I got cancelled you help me