Time to say goodbye

After 6 glorious and captivating years as a member of VHTV ,i have come to the conclusion that the novelty of this site as worn off and as such not really enjoying it anymore , you have kept an old guy happy and content but now the feelings have gone , im just letting my premium mebership days i have left dwindle then it will be adios from me , i have been lucky enough to have been able communicate with some wonderfull members also some right tits ,if im being honest think i enjoyed being a pain sometimes , but like every party the longer it goes on the duller it becomes , being 72 years of age theres no point in me taking a sabatical as its very unlikely ill be about at the end of it . so i will take this oppotunity to thank a few people for accepting me , robwin tyreese PacerColtsFan181062 …Samoan_Warewolf jabbath1987 andre85 GladNGrumpy John78 and sorry if your name doesnt appear but you will know if it was meant to be included , just at my age the memory bank is a bit cluttered , hope that each and every one of you carry on enjoying this site and forum , you have all exceeded my expectations of what i expected here
200w

3 Likes

Take care pal :kissing_heart:. We will always be happy when you maybe decide to return in the future

See You Later Goodbye GIF by Holler Studios

2 Likes

Take care mate you will be missed on here big time all the best to you hope you change your mind and come back cya pal :handshake: