The smiles of VHTV

Lilka :heart:

I have no idea where this pic comes from (Telegram, or something similar?). I borrowed it from a post by @crossmyway in the “Participant you want to see again” topic. Methinks this beutiful pic of the much missed Lilka deserves to be in this here gallery.

6 Likes

guest Harmony and Marla

3 Likes

Thank you for the good pics, but could you add names please, for everyone who doesn’t instantly recognize the person in the pics :smiley:

3 Likes

okay, I’ll write

3 Likes

Hector & Marla

3 Likes

You can find a lot more of her online…lilka-li :wink:

1 Like

Lely :star_struck:

6 Likes

Sylva

6 Likes

Libra & Florencia

3 Likes

Thanks, Google is my friend :wink:

Jutta, Henry and Sibilla

4 Likes

guest Henry

3 Likes

KiTTy

4 Likes

Isn’t that Sylva?

1 Like

in this photo the main thing is the smile and not the person :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s some good captures! You are of course correct that the main thing in this topic is the smile. Still, it’s nice to have the correct name too :beers:

1 Like

I agree but how could I know all the names of these girls, I don’t sleep with them :grinning: :beers:

2 Likes

By that logic, you could put anyone’s name with the picture. Call her Carlson or Archibald. The point of adding a name(s) to a picture is so people know who’s in the picture, so the names need to be accurate.

photo taken by Pure Kitty & Archibald now tell me which name should I start with ??

1 Like

Only in our dreams :joy:

By the way, are you aware of the so-called Wiki, where you can find the names of participants and guests, with pictures of them? It can be useful, if you’re trying to figure out the name of someone you like.

The point with the correct name is that if someone likes the person in the picture, and doesn’t know who it is, it will make it easier to look for more for more of that person.

2 Likes