The Eurovision Song Contest

2 Likes

Well done Ukraine Thank goodness you won ( and well done stinky glad to hear you will still be with us) . Just shows how supportive the world is towards Ukraine. Fabulous

1 Like

I absolutely loved We are Domi, Czech representative. Great performance, radio edition of the song, loved it.

3 Likes

Bravo for Chanel, Spain and Cuba, that the rancid left trampled on it

The winners are home again.

https://life.pravda.com.ua/society/2022/05/16/248673/

3 Likes

i love this contest

2 Likes

i think that Croacia has a chance to win this year, what about you guys?

us guys certainly won’t win… or what was the question? :upside_down_face: :rofl:

Nah the song once again is s__t :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

But maybe we’ll at least reach last place… :pray: :joy: :joy:

After all, this is also a first place… seen from behind

1 Like

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

Hehe you might win again. Always creative and a bit crazy music from your country :ukraine: :wink:

2 Likes

And I listened to the Croatian song. It is better than ours but in my opinion not a winner title.

Yeah girls are awesome. Personally am a big fan of Alyona Alyona :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It is for sure a song you remember. As it is not just ordinary pop music. So I think it will be somewhere in the top 10 of the rankings maybe even higher.

1 Like

Only about 12 songs have been known so far Luxembourg & Malta songs sounds better…
PS Just check 22 song until Yesterday
By March 15, all the songs will have become known

1 Like

Yes, it is me.

The 2024 Eurovision got me right back into this hellhole. I’m surprised to see all you cocksuckers are still here? I’m back because I need your help. Ok wait, let me start over.

I am so happy to see you are all still here! My best friends, my heroes!

So, Eurovision, help? I’ll try and make it short. You all have nekkid women to watch. I had yet another epifany. Just like in post #1 of this very thread. I know who will win this years (2024) Eurovision Song Contest. And with this knowledge I want to make some money. A lot of money.

My problem is: I live in a country that prohibits betting on this ESC. Sports, poker and digital slot machines: no problem. But the ESC is a no go. I know, I should get VPN and/or go on the darkweb and register with an offshore betting office etc etc. I tried all that. For about 5 minutes. No luck. And since I’m a bastard of the lazy kind, I was thinking of you lot.

So. This is my question: who of you is able to put my money on the Eurovision? The profits will be huge.

If you are ‘new’ here and don’t know me: look me up. I’m the one that is always right.

1 Like

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :rofl:

1 Like

Glad to see you here! However…how dare you not share your secret knowledge with your old friends? :upside_down_face:

1 Like