The early time of VHTV

With @VHTV_James fifth birthday coming up I decided to share some photos of the very early times of VHTV. I will post more photos during the month of what I think were remarkable moments of the site.

Nastya. The very first guest which became participant:

The day Anna & Alex joined the site:

Maria (Mary) & Grisha arriving to the site. Mary will be one of the longest staying participants:

The very first appearance of Layla & Eric who still visit Elliots place sometimes these days:

Zushka - The very first VHTV cat :heart_eyes_cat: :

Evolution of cams:

First relocation (Layla & Eric) - Not a nice place :stuck_out_tongue: :

Start of “The Compound” and the very first pool:

Mistys very first visit:

6 Likes

sixth Anniversary , I found a vhtv subscription in January 2016 but I had already seen in 2015 with voyeurvilla

Yes Voyeur-Villa was before. But VHTV will have fifth anniversary this year.

2 Likes

Should ask the creators of vhtv, anyway long life has vhtv and the forum

Happy Birthday GIF by The Office

No, the project was not yet in January 2016 - it only started in November 2016. So 5 years old

1 Like

ahah I paid for another vhtv ahah voyeur villa

1 Like

Happy Birthday GIF by The Office

Happy Birthday :birthday:

1 Like

People, birthday November 1

I know. I will keep posting more remarkable and cool stuff of the past until that day :+1:

1 Like

how about free access to all cameras

I remember Misty :slight_smile: I subscribed when she was here Fascinating girl

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for the pics. Hope you have more :relaxed: I Will take a look in the archives now to know about former participants I never heard about them.

I try to post some every day til November 1st (Birthday)

I remember Mary. I also remember her boyfriend Tony! :wink: He gave us some good scenes. :slight_smile:

@jabbath1987 was this the first person to cheat on VHTV? (Angie)

Just realized I have been a member since the first year, man oh man have I spent a lot of money on this site lol. Oh well, I watch it more than DisneyPlus and Hulu combined.

1 Like

how you know she cheated

He does not know that why he’s asking Jabbs. :man_facepalming:

why bring up that pic then if he doesnt know lol

She definitely cheated on her boyfriend Mick as he walked in and caught them and he swiftly walked out again I don’t know the full story as I was a freeloader when it happened.