Amazing first post :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Radu is visiting.

6 Likes

Yuneska&Radu and Joanna are visiting.

3 Likes

Anna Alex and Pinky also visiting

2 Likes

another pre-organized party, with manipulative performances and duly established limits. This time to promote this new kingdom and help a little with their fundraising.

Puppy! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Anna&Alex,Pinky are visiting.

8 Likes

9 Likes

I have to say that I don’t know why you complain. Just my opinion but this is a voyeur site and as such you get to see “whatever” is happening. Be it staged to someone sleeping. And as I did when I had a subscription(s), I didn’t complain about it…I just stopped viewing if I didn’t like what I saw or was not seeing. simple in my mind, if you and others don’t like it just stop watching them. Less views translates to less money.

And I’m sure you and some others won’t agree with me…but hey, that’s life. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Complain? but you didn’t understand anything. I’m impartial here patrolman, I just give a cold narrative of the facts in a naked and raw way, even if it hurts you

Nope, not butt hurt at all :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Besides, for someone who has been here for so long, since Walder’s time, complaining makes no sense at all. I subscribe because it’s cheap and I know very well what I’m subscribing to, so I can’t complain about something I already know what it is. There is no false advertising here

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

and finally, what is the reason for the cold and raw narratives? I’m doing some, because every now and then some unwary, gullible people appear, who become heavily emotionally involved with the theater and even forget to live their lives. They don’t realize that on VHTV there are more and more pre-established limits, at all times, right now, we saw Bo, doing with the guest only as far as is authorized by her boyfriend Ubaldo and so on. until you reach the pre-established limit, ok, free, reaching the limit of 90% doesn’t change anything. However, there are times, 10% in which things go wrong and then things happen, in that 10% where people don’t control themselves and see fights, betrayals, arguments and that’s where VHTV’s filet mignon is.

7 Likes

5 Likes