Tea Mint

He didn’t choose a name, so you can give it to him yourself. And his friend, who was visiting yesterday, wants to become a participant

1 Like

I thought so. He shouldn’t finish that quick :laughing:
And he looks tired.:yawning_face:

1 Like

Oh that’s cool. He has good energy. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I’ll suggest something mint related for his name, ‘Spearo’ (a spearmint/Spiro portmanteau)

2 Likes

How cozy it is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Renaissance moment

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Is he getting off to anime? :laughing:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

You procure some of the cleanest images. Are you taking these photos with a mirror lens SLR camera at their apartments in person? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Or are you using some software to clean up the images? As a videophile I appreciate it.

1 Like

Mohrchi does post some really good photos, but if you’re talking about the picture below I’m afraid this is not one of them.

I hasten to add it’s not Mohrchi’s fault as he didn’t personally take the photo. He would need to be physically in the apartment to take pictures himself.

Teamint took this picture, and most likely posted it to Telegram. Mohrchi probably grabbed it from there and posted it here.

The reason it’s not a good photo is it’s greatly out of focus, probably because Teamint was moving a bit when it was taken. Even with just a little enlargement her pussy lips are barely distinguishable.

With a little work, it could probably be sharpened and enhanced.

3 Likes

She probably took the picture with that invisible 3rd arm that pops out and stretches where it is needed :joy: :tongue:

2 Likes

Surely a delay on the ‘shutter release’ of the phone camera. I have a crappy Samsung Galaxy A10 with that feature. Other phones must have the same feature.

1 Like

I have an unfortunate POCO X3Pro😂 But I will try to take the best quality photos. And also, we made a bright ribbon in the room. I remember the last time she caused a negative, but we did everything carefully, and I hope it will make a beautiful image

2 Likes

OMG, multiple lenses! Mine only has a single lens. :sob: This is why you don’t see my ass on the internet, ha! :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL! More likely, she propped the phone or camera on something, and set the timer to take the picture when she was back in the tub or back in position. She also probably used her phone and the selfie cam, so she could see where she needed to be in the frame.

Update: I see now where used her phone.
:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks, but I know that Mohrchi didn’t take the photos. I said that with tongue in cheek (joke).

Telegram. Is that where he’s getting them? Is it better image quality on Telegram? I don’t know much about Telegram yet.

1 Like