Tea Mint

A gorgeous man with an equally gorgeous smile! …

5 Likes

The Cat knows that Mintoeb is sad. From what i could translate Tea Mint is out with someone else or “other people”

2 Likes

Friends, please forgive me for the fact that you saw quarrels. It’s not Tea Mint’s fault. I’m the only one to blame
Sorry again

4 Likes

1 Like

Herbal Tea Mint GIF by birchmoon

Some good old Mint Tea

1 Like

1 Like

Yes David, lots gorgeous ladies but few gorgeous men are feature lately…

Not really surprised.

2 Likes

If you want my honest opinion, I feel like you are not aware where you are. Either you stand up and play by the “rules” and than you can actually have a chance for an emotional connection with Tea Mint, or very soon will be other guests.

I do like you, but I listen the argument you had a week ago and man stand your ground, take leadership. Grow up.
Just a friendly advice from a not very motivated viewer :blush:

1 Like

Looks like Mintoeb has been replaced.

1 Like

Mintoeb he was a good guest, now we have this, covered sex
Shy guest

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tea Mint encouraging covered sex, no comments

1 Like

And we will probably see him more. Or not when he’s hiding under the sheets again.

1 Like

I hope not, Tea Mint is resident, but it seems not, there will hardly be any guest better and more uninhibited than Mintoeb was, these are big brother images

2 Likes

I’m sad for Mintoeb

:cry:

2 Likes

Me too. She told Mintoeb yesterday that she wanted to meet other people. She was away all night and very cold to him today. Probably because of this guy.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, I liked Mintoeb, a good guest, who could have been a resident, he had the level for it, and apparently he was a good person, now we have how shall I say, “this”

:worried:

2 Likes

Tea Mint having under cover, sex unthinkable before

1 Like

I think I’ll skip this place for now. Not so into drama and sex under sheets. I posted the sceenshots to let everyone know here what’s going on and that we might not see Mintoeb again.

2 Likes

If the break in the relationship is confirmed (I wish not), I would like to see Mintoeb it with its own apartment, this apartment, for me, has lost interest

2 Likes