Talking face to face

I not sure if this can be done ,is there a way that members can chat with each other via a cammost people have cams on laptops,if this is not a good thing dont be bad to me

You want members here in forums video chat with each other?

Yes .maybe a bit of fun to do

I don’t think the forums supports that. Best is to schedule a zoom or skype call via pm with the people you want to talk.

Don’t know about you but I don’t want my face all over this forum unless I was video chatting with a few of the ladies than no thank you

I’m here to watch beautiful women :heart_eyes:, not all you guys ugly faces :crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Goany no say av got a fizog like a well skelped erse😂

i not going to be looking at your arse

I’ve seen some of the conversations that go on here. Can you imagine face-to-face? :joy:

And for those, like me, who don’t speak Scottish.

“Mate, don’t say I’ve got a face like a well beat ass.”

How’d I do, Dave? I think I missed a couple.

Pretty much bang on good buddy👍

Naw that wid be an improvement. :rofl:

there must be some women members on this forum

If yi only Kent how many wummin uv met thot a wiis Doad Clooney😂

Am naw hayin sum wummin wir mixin ye up wi Dodd, a meen if that wir tha case then oor wee kuntry is knakart. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It cost me a guid few Bob tae git her ti say that yi ken Cos really am no the bonniest😂

Who’s Doad Clooney?

Hi Buddy, Scots pronounce it Doad or Dode but Dod is a slang word for George, I know, I know. :joy:

BTW Margaret, myself and some family are off to Spain tomorrow for a week.PM pal?

I’ll email them tha noo tae mak sure they git plenty o swally in fir yir villa tae keep ye goan. :beers: :beers: :beers: