Tali

If i close my eyes and listen to the harp i think i am back in Wales.

1 Like

Lovely girl.

8 Likes

That is such a lovely comment.

The Welsh harp really is a beautiful instrument and it can truly evoke some very powerful emotions.

Would never have guessed she plays the harp. She’s such a talent on so many levels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You come home from work, go to the website and can’t believe your eyes.
How nice is that?
One of the most beautiful and adorable women on the site plays the harp perfectly and beautifully. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

For those who missed incredible performance:

1 Like

Does she have a page on there?

This is the VHTV page.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: I was asking if tali and certain others for that matter had a profile on telegram that I could connect with geez

1 Like

Oh sorry, I read it wrong :upside_down_face:
We don’t have any contact details of the participants.

2 Likes

Super Aufnahme. Leider zu kurz.

yessssssssssssssssssssssss moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :frowning: :heart_eyes: :kiss: :heart:

2 Likes

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i like that angelssss :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

why she dont touch her to make her horney and crazy i want see them crazyyyyy :frowning: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yessssssssssssssssssssssss moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :kiss: :heart_eyes: wonderfull

3 Likes

very nice dont stop :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Well I don’t understand. There has been just one that I have somehow got connected with. That one is amilee. I can’t find any other participant with their own telegram account

You can aways chat with them on here.

moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzz :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes: :kiss:

4 Likes