Take instant screenshots at VHTV Streams & Moments

Starting today we rolled out a tiny feature, which allows Standard & Premium subscribers to take instant snaps of what’s happening on Live Stream or in any Archive Moment.

A small button is visible when hovering player. Click it and you’ll get preview of snap you just took. You can now save it locally or copy image to the clipboard.

To copy image just do a right click (press & hold using mobile), then select Copy option.

You will also see arrows to navigate multiple screenshots taken. Use them to select the image desired.

Pro Tip: VHTV Forum supports pasting of any images. So now you have a very quick way to instantly share the moments you love without the need to store files or taking the screenshots with 3rd-party software.

2021-09-09_P0000083

8 Likes

very good new feature

I dont see this on my mobile, but will have to try the PC.

We hid it from mobile screens for now until we find a better way to interact with this feature on mobile

1 Like

Ok great. No worries! Just was going to test it out. I see it on my PC – nice feature! Cheers!

1 Like

This new feature is much appreciated, thank you.

Has to be a live screen . Can’t go back a hour or so etc ? Wont take a snap!

Tested now on timeline of two realms and worked

The problem i’m having (on pc) is that even saving the files to pc and closing the thumbs view on white cross, when mouse passes over the instant button, the save thumb always appear even after changing realms

The only way is to refresh the site

1 Like

i been doing this with fire fox browser it has a built in screen shot app nothing new lots of web browsers have this.

So the issue was not only could I not do timeline snap shot I can’t take a photo at all. Because IPad considered mobile So that was the issue :frowning_face:. Works fine on pc! Ty

Screenshots are useful for posting with my affiliate link in my Discord server.

Great feature, well implemented! Probably just need to implement something that checks for a single unmoving touchdown for 1 second or longer, to simulate a right click for mobile devices, or just a regular html button that autocopies the image to clipboard for all devices.

Lucky for me I’m a big boy and use a proper pc :smiley:

I wonder if there could be an additional feature where we can select the area we want to capture, rather than just the entire screen which we can ONLY do now.

would love it if we could save videos just as easy

1 Like

Thank You for the new feature

It’s forbidden to this at the moment.

Its nice that you can take screenshot from HD videos too.

Love the feature

@kaya @VHTV_James currently the user cannot take snap shops while holding a mobile device in portrait mode. I gave to turn my tablet landscape for the screen shot function to appear. Can this be fixed?