Sylva & Carlson

in some inner realm slang, I call it “icon painting!” the girls occasionally come to the forum, but I always tell everyone and everyone is delighted)
Thank u for inspiration!

3 Likes

@ToreyK

12 Likes

new curtains by Sylva design&development make our mini hotel more comfortable )

15 Likes

Sylva is really versatile… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

13 Likes

Do I wear underwear? Hahaha

17 Likes

Ahaha! I like hearts of little chicks… it’s my little weakness :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Little chicks and big dicks as well :laughing::mending_heart:

5 Likes

everything beautiful in this world is a game of contrasts

4 Likes

Fresh chicks and self-confident cocks on experience )

5 Likes

wow… is that still courage or already overconfidence… :exploding_head:
SylvaFenster

but seems to be the norm rather than the exception in certain countries…

12 Likes

It’s called stupidity.

4 Likes

There are stories that hunters used to like to eat the hearts of their prey raw in order to absorb the animal’s courage.
Sylva ate raw chicken hearts yesterday… what brave chickens they must have been! Fighting-chickens at least…

…or stupid chickens. At least they ended up in the pan…

3 Likes

:wave:

24 Likes

Truly Beautiful woman. Clothed or unclothed Pure beauty…

2 Likes

already told about it what I think (spoiler - didn’t use any censorious words)

4 Likes

They make magnetic window cleaners, so you can clean the outside from the inside. They range in price from about $16 to $100+.

Magnetic window cleaners.

Might save your life. That would be a very good thing, especially for you.

Dearest, sweet Sylva. You have proven beyond question that you are completely unafraid of heights, that you’re a very adventurous daredevil, that you stare danger in the eye and laugh in it’s face.

Maybe you tell Carlson, it’s OK, I’m fine, no problem, and maybe you think to yourself, it won’t happen to me. But, it can happen to anyone, especially when huge chances are taken.

Sweet Sylva, please, I beg you, please, spare us, and especially your friends and family, the possible fate of experiencing a third demise on this VHTV project. The last one happened only a couple of weeks ago.

Dear heart, sometimes discretion is the better part of valour, in other words, avoiding a dangerous or unpleasant situation is sometimes the most sensible, and bravest thing to do.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Totally agree!

3 Likes

8 Likes

14 Likes