Sylva & Carlson

Ticket sent.

They also need to remove that curtain.

@kaya shouldn’t they remove the curtain?

1 Like

This is not acceptable the curtain needs to go.

Or at least replace the patterned curtain with a clear plastic curtain. There was a similar complaint two years ago when Tata was named in the apartment but that was due to laundry being dried. There is a wonderful image in the bathroom but people of a delicate disposition may be subject to Tata giving a bj to a guest. :clinking_glasses:

Curtain removed but camera still to high to see anyone fully in the bath,

Yes that should be the right angle

7 Likes

4 Likes

The most pathetic sexual intercourse I have ever seen! No foreplay, no kisses, no licking and suckimg, the guy just put some lube and starting to row. :cry:
This girl isn’t enjoying and above that she’s trying to pretend that she’s pleased.
Besides, this guy is acting just like my nerd virgin cousin. :man_facepalming: I couldn’t watch till the end…

Jessie back to check on apartment?

I’m in shock reading this :flushed:

thank you :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Why is this guy wearing glasses in the shower? :thinking:

Glasses are something that become a part of you, often you forget they’re on your face. Or maybe he’s a little myopic and needs them to read the labels on the bottles of shampoo etc. Don’t be so quick to judge. The guy’s done nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve the snark.

1 Like

Who said I was judging? It is called an observation. I wear glasses myself but not in the shower.

1 Like

I’m just a bit raw at the moment. I wasn’t condemning, just like, maybe he’s got his mind on something and forgot. He does seem to really get into what he’s doing on the laptop. I write, and forget I’m wearing mine sometimes when I get in the shower because I’ve got twenty characters living in my head and my mind is super occupied with their existence.

Thanks btw. Appreciate that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to read about your cat. They are a part of the family.

1 Like

Myopic/myopia may be the opposite of what you meant.

"Hyperopia is a condition in which an image of a distant object becomes focused behind the retina, making objects up close appear out of focus.

Myopia is a condition in which, opposite of hyperopia, an image of a distant object becomes focused in front of the retina, making distant objects appear out of focus."

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that sending prayers :pray: I’ve been through that 3 times with dogs but now I have 3 cats

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear about your cat. I know you said it’s been a while, but you never really get over it, especially if you’re the one who has to decide to put them to s___p, help them over the rainbow bridge. That’s got to be one of the hardest things in the world to do.

I’ve always been drawn to cats. I never met a cat I didn’t love. They become like c___dren in the family with their own personalities. Kittens are the best.

As you said, you never really get over the pain and sometimes you lose them every day. But, also like you said, it brings back good memories. Again, I’m so sorry.
:crying_cat_face: :crying_cat_face:

1 Like