Streaming issues reports (Nov '23)

And here we go again. Console full of errors and notice the slow loading times in network tab (Even one of the chunks did not get delivered at all)

This is from realm31 cam15 (Problem is on all cameras again for me)

Console:

Network:

realm56 cam12

Console:

Network:

realm59 cam13

Console:

Network:

realm39 cam19

Console:

Network:

realm40 cam16

Console:

Network:

1 Like

Whenever I change realm or camera I get errors, had this for sometime now.

For the most part it doesn’t affect timings for changing cams or apartments.

2 Likes

You have exactly the same errors I have. (Console full of errors and slow loading time of video chunks)

My loading times aren’t that different to my usual, but mind you I sometimes put that down to my older PC and not so great network at times.

1 Like

Well the problems is the stream is stuttering when the video chunks take so much time getting delivered.

1 Like

Thank you for detailed & quality report. We will add this into the same case of loading speeds some of our users experience lately. Hopefully we will be able to identify where and why something prevents our content to be delivered evenly to some of our viewers

1 Like

We have recently identified suspected issue which may have caused longer load times at VHTV. One of our data-centers accidentally throttled our network speeds for certain network elements after replacement works. This was successfully resolved 24+ hours ago, after the problem existed since Nov 3rd '23. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and will enroll additional monitoring techniques to get alerted next time we notice our infrastructure gets altered by ISPs/DCs without notifying us as their clients.

Hope these changes resolve the recent problems with streaming quality for you, but please do provide quality reports on the issues in case you notice those. The report in the first post of this topic is a perfect example of what we need to see from our end-clients whenever they notice any quality issues at VHTV.

We are also aware of interface bug with timeline, which reflects into stuck preview whenever you switch cameras while using Timeline mode in our player. The fix is in the works.

upside down spinning GIF

1 Like

At least here yesterday night the problem did no longer occur. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

2 Likes

Also had no problems since yesterday.

1 Like

It is just me with Lag problems now ?

No, I’m the lucky one who has it too… :joy:

Same here. Timedrops and slow loading. Same issues as last time.

Yes, exactly like last time

Same here too

@VHTV

Realm33

Ich hab auch Probleme

Same for me in all realms.

1 Like

The moments operator timeline also takes a while too load also.

Nog altijd vreselijk traag , en sommige rijken woren zelfs niet geladen

1 Like

Still having problems here too

1 Like