Stephanie

So one person can be a little dictator and hide peoples posts they don’t like and then vhtv has to run around and clean up the mess. Lovely!

I’m watching the conversation and lowered the thresholds regarding this matter. You can try flagging each other to see how it works now, and I’ll make further adjustments if needed. Our team is very grateful for your contributions to set forum up to work for everyone.

1 Like

I falgged Daley’s last post and hid it. Surely one person can’t be sufficient to hide another persons post. Also, I think it’s only fair that we know how level the playing field is. Does anyone beside you have any moderating powers here?

Also, while we’re at it, can you confirm if we are allowed to discuss the Princess Stephanie? If we are not allowed to speak of her, can we at least post images? Surely she can’t have that much power.

Haha! Kind of funny. You can flag your own post. :joy:

There’s nobody but bots besides this account having moderator rights, so far.
I’ve disabled the setting which hides the flagged post.

Of course there’s no limitation on discussing participants and posting images from VHTV’s streams.
We also noted in some other thread (yes, forum is a a bit of mess now and we will be fixing it with all of you soon) that any participant may express their concerns about discussions to community members, but that would be it; it would be up to forum members to decide on how to behave, considering participant as a community member too. Everything should be civil. We may intervene in discussion and lock it if it gets out of hand. Hope that’s not a thing we all want to see.

2 Likes

Will you afford the same leniency with regard to Stephanie on CamCaps? Currently, the topjc forbidden and the reason we are told is it’s yours and Stephanie’s decision.

Personally I’m unaware of that. As of these days, we don’t plan to implement such policy here in regards to any participant.

3 Likes

Stephanie and back but it’s not Stephanie in the apartment

It’s Aisha, with the piercing in the bellybutton, nice body!

1 Like

5 Likes

Aisha is hot :fire::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It needs to be changed and this room is so boring

Looks hot, but no action, lay on the bed or sit on the couch, rhe only nice moments are when she takes a shower

Agreed. The shaving is kinda hot as she really makes sure she does a good job <3 but would be great to find her a toy (Human or Dildo)

Reminds me the bloody Barca apartments, when girls lie on the beds picking in their noses and doing nothing for long weeks :joy: complete waste of time & money :-1:

3 Likes

probably one of the hottest on vhtv. such beauty, if she walked into Ben’s place guys, would stutter trying to talk to her. Most at that place are kids! I just hope sometime she brings in a guest …maybe Stephanie is not around.hopefully :slight_smile: I would think something going on outside with her!

1 Like

1 Like

to bad they arent getting any at the apartment they are both stunning

2 Likes

Nice to see her walking around naked. Normally out the shower and straight in panties/shorts.

Would love love love a masturbation view - but guess thats not really her thing.